$2k freeroll at All In Poker - use my invitation

Tip the other forum members on upcoming freeroll events.

Moderator: Moderator

klas793
Site Admin

$2k freeroll at All In Poker - use my invitation

Postby klas793 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:05 pm

The All In Poker November Freeroll

Here's an invitation to a freeroll at All In Poker.

The Hasselquist Freeroll List is delighted to inform you that the All In Poker November Free Roll tournament, restricted to members of All In Poker, has now been scheduled. Meaning if you sign up with the link above you get to play :wink:

The password for this tournament is allforone.

When? Sunday 20th November at 17:00 EST (22:00 GMT). Registration opens 2 hours before the tournament start.

What game? The game is Texas Hold'em No-Limit.

How much? The prize pool is $2,000. The top prize is $400 and the first sixteen positions are paid.  Entry is free to all members of All In Poker.

To join this All In Poker members only event you simply open the Multi-Table Tournament menu in the poker room client and choose "Freeroll". The name "All In Poker Fr.Roll" is displayed in green with tournament number 358448. Simply click the "Join/Leave" button and enter the password. The password is allforone. Registration opens 2 hours before the tournament start (15:00 EST/20:00 GMT).

Breakage: The November Freeroll prize pool is funded by "breakage" earnings, i.e. the part of the 51% of net revenues not earned by our members because the required number of AIP Raked Hands was not achieved. All In Poker always pays out 51% of the net revenues to the members.

Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday 20th November!
Capask
1 star member

Postby Capask » Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:38 pm

nice, ill see you in there

Return to “Freeroll Events”