chip leader

Discussion about starting hands.

Moderator: Moderator

Somet1978
1 star member

Postby Somet1978 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:51 pm

I messed up being chip leader in a tournament last night. I was top 5 in chips for like the last hour before I got knocked out. I made some stupid plays and  got knockedo ut in like 5 hands. It sucked hard.
Itive1982
3 star member

Postby Itive1982 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:01 am

Going into a final table...I have found that the chip leader with 9 players left always comes in like 4th to 2nd place....I never see a 1st place chip leader come in actually first place...usually the person like 6th in chips or 5th in chips somes back to win it or come 2nd.....atleast, thats what I ahve seen on AP
Owbet1971
1 star member

Postby Owbet1971 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:05 pm

Give me chip lead position anytime, I personally think it takes the presure off.

OK Ill explain my reasoning

You have achieved the chip leader status in one of 3 ways ( or a combination of them)

1. Good play (tight aggressive making the most of your hands)

2. Poor opponents (loose aggressive players,call stations and fishermen)

3. Playing BINGO

There is a tendancy now and this is where a large amount of players blow it is they feel compelled to try to take everyone else out, calling bets with underdog hands or trying to bully the rest of the table ( thats fine if it is near the bubble, the blinds are worth stealing and you have a big enough chip stack to take some losses) but otherwise it is the wrong policy.

If you got your chip lead by

method 1 why change a winning stratagy?

method 2 the quality of opposition is going to improve so you are the one taking the risks

method 3 your luck wont hold forever.

Basically you have the chip lead it is time to continue or adopt a tight aggressive style, that way you have a good chance of winning every hand you play in, your opponents will respect your play ( giving you the chance to bluff a pot occasionally) and what is more likely you have enough chips for the stage when all you get dealt are rags which if you are calling everyhand will soon eat into your chip stack.

love chip lead

Postby Degrande2 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:58 pm

When Im in the chip lead i love to play aggresive and take everyone out myself. I bet big and everyone thinks i bluff so when i got something i take advantage.
Ploneinan
1 star member

chip leader

Postby Ploneinan » Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:58 am

it is that old saying win early lose late.  i feel more comfortable starting out slowly so i can try my best to read the competition.
Laidearks
2 star member

Postby Laidearks » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:44 pm

when i am chip leader i usually start playing every hand....which means i do lose chips but very slowly
Sais1979
1 star member

Postby Sais1979 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:22 pm

League Points: 26.00

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just recently i had AA and was up againts the old AK and i was able to get my stack all in pre flop, not too dificult when your againts AK, but i was pretty happy to begin with, saw the flop, was pretty happy with the cards that fell, then the turn and river came, and it took me a second to realize, he had gotten a flush with his king!!!
Alis1974
2 star member

Postby Alis1974 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:29 am

ive been chip leader in id say 80 percent of the tourneys i play but keep ing it is another thing. but one thing ive learned is that the hands will come if you wait for them..i fell like i need to play every hand but its not the case get the leed and leave for 10-15 mins then come back you maybe dont have the leed now but alot of people has dropped out and your still up in the top
kaprioliwv
4 star member

столы стеклянные раздвижные

Postby kaprioliwv » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:09 pm

Здравствуйте господа!

Наша организация занимается свыше 10 лет продажей изделий из стекла в городе Минске.Вот основные виды подукции ,которую мы можем предложить вам:

1)Стеклянные двери –это распашные,раздвижные двери и входные группы. Стеклянные двери преображают и визуально расширяют помещение. Оригинальный внешний вид и визуальная легкость дверей из стекла подойдут к любому интерьеру.

2)Стеклянные козырьки-такие как козырьки на растяжках,козырьки в триплекс. Стеклянные козырьки приобретают по той причине, что они не только защищают входную дверь от погодных сюрпризов, но и элегантно смотрятся на любом фасаде.

3)Стеклянные перегородки –они включают в себя офисные перегородки,перегородки для банков,душевые перегородки и перегородки в интерьер. Стеклянные перегородки становятся неотъемлемой частью современных офисов, торговых центров, развлекательных и спортивных учреждений. Перегородки из стекла придают прозрачность помещениям любой планировки.

4)Стеклянные лестницы -стеклянные лестницы и лестничные ограждения из стекла, а также ограждения балконов и второго света — это прекрасное, современное решение, как для офисных и развлекательных центров, так и для дач или частных домов.
Мы будем рады Вас видеть у нас на вебресурсе НАЖМИТЕ ССЫЛКУ
перегородка на стол
двери для душа раздвижные
перегородки в интерьере
душевые двери на заказ
двери душевые раздвижные
межкомнатные стеклянные двери
стеклянная дверь для ванной в минске
ограждения лестницы
двери из закаленного стекла цена
ограждение лестниц
маятниковые двери деревянные