suited connectors

Discussion about starting hands.

Moderator: Moderator

Whictime
2 star member

Suited connectors

Postby Whictime » Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:37 am

Are suited connectors a good starting hand? Well that depends. If you are in good position and there are not that many other bets or raises to contend with. I will play anything above 9-8 and suited is always best. If the pots odds are right and I'm feel'n lucky. Any suited connectors lower than 9-8, I would not consider playing, because if you did pair one of them, the pair would be too small to really make a stand with. So I treat them as what the posibilities are; a flush, straight, or small pair. Good to mix it up a little. Always keep'm guessing. LoL  :wink:  :h
Glesing
2 star member

Postby Glesing » Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:44 pm

Suited connectors, if i play them i will go as low as 2,3 but i am not playing to pair one of my cards. I want to just hit a straight or flush. Even with 9-8 and i hit tp i would still fold it to a big bet. Also if there is a raise in front of me i ussually just fold the cards but on the other hand if its folded to me i will put up a standard raise.
Usad1995
2 star member

Postby Usad1995 » Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:58 pm

Suited connectors may in fact be better than Aces IF they hit the flop but if not then just flop or bluff whatever u chose
Truits
1 star member

suited connectors

Postby Truits » Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:58 pm

I only play 56 suited EVER!!!!

Never go below.  In my experience someone always has higher!!! :lol:  :lol:

Return to “Starting hands”