I was physically sick to my stomach

General discussion about poker.

Moderator: Moderator

Untake
2 star member

I was physically sick to my stomach

Postby Untake » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:44 pm

I was so sick yesterday and heartbroken I couldn't even play poker. We just moved to the mountains two weeks ago and yesterday morning two of my three chocolate labs took off. I was outside with them and turned my back for a minute and that quickly they were gone. I spent all day hiking in the woods, driving around, calling their names, etc. couldn't find them anywhere. This morning (after hardly any sleep) I was back out again looking and then came in and placed ads in the paper, called the police, the local animal shelters, etc. I walked out to my kitchen to get more coffee and amazingly there they were at the door! I was so happy that I tried to scold them but I don't think I did such a good job. At least I had tears of joy in eyes instead of sad ones like last night. It was like my children went missing.....finally the knot in stomach went away and I took a nap today as they did. They looked a little rough and rugged around the edges. They were gone for over 24 hrs and out all night in the mountains somewhere.....I am so glad my babies are home.
Mign1993

Postby Mign1993 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:48 pm

good job
Reak1974
3 star member

Postby Reak1974 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:26 pm

Well i guess they were just out scouting there new neighborhood ! Now that there curiousity is satisfied i hope they stay closer to home. At least they know where home is. Happy it turned out OK !!  :)

Return to “General Poker Discussion”