Oops

General discussion about poker.

Moderator: Moderator

Thernand
3 star member

Good forum

Postby Thernand » Fri May 19, 2006 10:23 pm

I hope Im not crossing the line here, In fact this is the only the second time Ive ever advertised a forum but if your looking for another good poker forum with a similar style to this great forum, try..

www.XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com

I recognize alot of faces here and Im hoping some of you have the time to drop by, We have a freeroll and buy-in league and some really solid people as does this forum.. Thanks.

:roll:  Wow I spammed.. Please dont break my arms!
Aften1988
3 star member

Postby Aften1988 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:48 pm

I am already a member at the XXXXXXXXXXX forum and it is a great forum like this one.
Dientiong
5 star member

Re: Good forum

Postby Dientiong » Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:39 pm

dmode44 wrote:I hope Im not crossing the line here, In fact this is the only the second time Ive ever advertised a forum but if your looking for another good poker forum with a similar style to this great forum, try..

www.XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com

I recognize alot of faces here and Im hoping some of you have the time to drop by, We have a freeroll and buy-in league and some really solid people as does this forum.. Thanks.

:roll:  Wow I spammed.. Please dont break my arms!

Unfortunately, I think advertising a competitor is crossing the line.  I edited the name of the forum out.  Just keep in mind, Danadolf is trying to grow this forum, not someone else's.
Thernand
3 star member

Oops

Postby Thernand » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:09 am

My apologies... I was probably drinking that night and trying to do someone a favour..lol

Return to “General Poker Discussion”