making posts

General discussion about poker.

Moderator: Moderator

Lonts1996

How can I get passwords to Absolute Poker Hesselquist FrRols

Postby Lonts1996 » Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:36 pm

Question is simple. How can I get passwords to Absolute poker Hasselquist freeroll tournaments? Where can I find those passwords? There are one Hasselquist freeroll at today 16.4.06 but I don't know password.
Aften1988
3 star member

Postby Aften1988 » Sat May 06, 2006 12:58 pm

you have to do what everyone else does.  Make 3 posts and go to the freeroll thread, click the link and there you have it.
Soustand
2 star member

making posts

Postby Soustand » Sat May 06, 2006 6:16 pm

I play in these tournaments all of the time and the password retrieval is simple.  But this time I believe I had posted like 6 times already, and there is nothing.  It says I need 3 posts.  I check my profile and it says that I am getting them.,  So whats going on???
Impeartale
2 star member

Postby Impeartale » Fri May 12, 2006 9:53 am

all you have to do is make 3 posts man, it just makes people alot more active so just post.
Mespirst
3 star member

Postby Mespirst » Tue May 16, 2006 6:16 pm

:?    I'm in the same boat as "COLOCINO".   Last week I posted three times, the posts were accepted (or so I thought), and, to my surprise, no PW.  What gives,  if a post is accepted it should count.  Hey "GMROZ22",  check out all my posts and let me know if you deem them worthy???  Thanks.
Oring1970
2 star member

ok

Postby Oring1970 » Thu May 18, 2006 4:31 pm

ok WHERE do we have to put our posts??? CUz I have posted about 6 times and still cant get the pw.  And only like 2 of them were one-liners.  Am i putting them in the right "thread"  or whatever it is?????  Does it even MATTER??!!!
Mespirst
3 star member

Postby Mespirst » Thu May 18, 2006 5:36 pm

Hey Riverluck!  I quess we're in for tough times with HASSELQUIST.  Just read your post (after mine), and I thought I would try again to get the PW for tomorrow's freeroll at AP.  Now it's been three tries.  Guess what?  Yes you got it!!  Unsurprisingly, I was told again, for the third time, even though I have  five long posts in this week, that I still need three more posts and one-liners are not good enough.  Needless to say, mine have not been one-liners.  Obviously, DonaldDuck(or whatever his name is), the moderator/owner of this forum, does not deem it necessary to monitor and read our posts.  The solution to our problem is very simple.  FORGET Hasselquist forum and join others that do care about their members.  Believe me there are quite a few around that actually interact with their members.  The second part of our solution is:  After you join other forums, spread the word around that Hasselquist is not a professional forum and to not bother registering in it.  Voila, our problem is solved.  Now, I wonder?  Is this post long enough???????????????
klas793
Site Admin

Postby klas793 » Fri May 19, 2006 12:18 am

NELLOB wrote:Hey Riverluck!  I quess we're in for tough times with HASSELQUIST.  Just read your post (after mine), and I thought I would try again to get the PW for tomorrow's freeroll at AP.  Now it's been three tries.  Guess what?  Yes you got it!!  Unsurprisingly, I was told again, for the third time, even though I have  five long posts in this week, that I still need three more posts and one-liners are not good enough.  Needless to say, mine have not been one-liners.  Obviously, DonaldDuck(or whatever his name is), the moderator/owner of this forum, does not deem it necessary to monitor and read our posts.  The solution to our problem is very simple.  FORGET Hasselquist forum and join others that do care about their members.  Believe me there are quite a few around that actually interact with their members.  The second part of our solution is:  After you join other forums, spread the word around that Hasselquist is not a professional forum and to not bother registering in it.  Voila, our problem is solved.  Now, I wonder?  Is this post long enough???????????????

Hello Nellob and all other posters in this thread!

We do try to monitor as many posts as possible. Currently there are 5 administrators logging in now and then to find posts like this. However the forum has about 17000 posts at the moment so it's not always easy. The best way to report a problem is to send an email to danadolf@hasselquist.net.

You and others that had a problem with the password last week will receive the password for this weekends game without having to make posts.

Last weekends game was cancelled due to technical difficulties relating to the internet web hotel where hasselquist.net resides. If this continues to happen we will simply switch web hotel.

Good luck in the game
danadolf
Prosis92
1 star member

Postby Prosis92 » Fri May 19, 2006 9:17 pm

i made 3 post are ready and i still cant get the password am i doing something wrong here?

Return to “General Poker Discussion”