The post rule

General discussion about poker.

Moderator: Moderator

Thernand
3 star member

The post rule

Postby Thernand » Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:06 am

Sorry not trying to stir the pot.. But I cant believe these lame posts Ive just read in some of these threads and sections of this forum.

A ton of memebers posting just so they can play in the freeroll.. Using comments like "Well this is post one" and "This is my post". Its so sad when thats all they can come up with.

Even if you dont have a thought.. Add to a thread.. Its so simple. Im sorry, Im sure its been said a million times here.. Contribute to the forum..

I Dont think anything is worse is hitting the bubble in a tourny to some guy who posts 4 words and gets his password.

Just my opinion.
Beills
2 star member

Postby Beills » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:07 pm

I hear ya man.I am a administrater at a forum and we get this every freeroll we have.People come in and do that this is post 123 where is my PW crap..either that or they complain they have to post at all.Give me a break.It's not tough at all to answer a few questions or something to earn FREE money.
Caustravers

Postby Caustravers » Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:05 am

The poker player learns that sometimes both science and common sense are wrong; that the bumblebee can fly; that, perhaps, one should never trust an expert; that there are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of by those with an academic bent.

Return to “General Poker Discussion”