not the best day myself

General discussion about poker.

Moderator: Moderator

Mystery36
5 star member

not the best day myself

Postby Mystery36 » Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:27 pm

I didnt loose any cash but the fun wasnt there.Started with the CS freeroll with a guy going all in everyhand and winning.I told him I hope he won so he could use his money for poker lessons.I dont know if he did becuase I won my buck and got knocked out.I next played the freeroll at Bet on USA where the smallest stack at the table was critisizing my play on a str8.I was first off the button after all cards were turned and had the dummy end of the str8 and I didnt bet.He asked me what kind of idiot doesnt bet a str8.My comment was " a guy that still has chips".Was I wrong?He the proceeded to say he would guess I was one of those stupid Americans.Next was the ICP freeroll.Built my stack up to 16k and was in 5th.Dealt pocket Aces in last position.Perfect isnt it?The guy next to me goes all in with his stack of 13k.I have to call dont I?Well I did and lost againt KK.Im starting to hate this online poker stuff.
Hatent1995
4 star member

Postby Hatent1995 » Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:32 pm

Yeah between the all the bad beats and some of the jackasses out there, it can drive you nuts sometimes. I just try to remember how sweet winning is, and some of the cool people I've met playin'. And it always helps when you can take one of those jackasses to the cleaners every once in a while. :twisted:

Return to “General Poker Discussion”