WHO IS CHEATING?ARE THEY HERE??????

General discussion about poker.

Moderator: Moderator

Welition93
5 star member

WHO IS CHEATING?ARE THEY HERE??????

Postby Welition93 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:26 pm

IS IT CHEATING IF YOU HAVE LETS SAY A DESKTOP?NO....OK,WHAT IF YOU HAVE A LAPTOP?? NO.....
   QUESTION,WHAT IF YOU HAVE THEM BOTH AND PLAY IN THE SAME FREEROLE????IS THAT CHEATING???
    JUST WONDERING CAUSE I'VE NOTICE PLAYERS DUMPING CHIPS TO CERTAIN PLAYERS......OH GUESS WHAT THEY HAVE THE SAME NAME ONLY ONE NUMBER OR WORD DIFFERENT.....
     BUT, THE MOST HARDEST THING TO UNDERSTAND IS HOW AND WHY THEY BOTH JOIN ON THE SAME DAY???????
      JUST ASKING IF ITS FAIR.......    PONDER ON THEM CHIPS
                                                                    TONY
[/u]
Therencough
3 star member

Postby Therencough » Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:46 pm

I have noticed the same thing a couple of times.  Does it not stick out to anyone when same name is right under each other but one has a 47 behind it, thought that was kinda strange.  BTW, yes it is cheating. :evil:  :twisted:
Northe
3 star member

Postby Northe » Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:37 am

It's definetly wrong to chip dump, whether it is someone you know or 2 accounts on seperate computers.

Playing in the same tourney and sitting one out if you hit the same table -that's debatable.  Your not cheating, but you are giving your self two chances to place in the same tourney..could be considered cheating.  

Playing two different computers is hard(i've had a Titan freeeroll and a Fair Poker freeroll overlap each other)so anything you might  gain very well might be lost because how difficult it it to play that way
Loppor
2 star member

Postby Loppor » Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:34 pm

I played in a ap tourney not for the league, out of 800 people down to the final table two guys with simular names and from the same city. I asked myself is this cheating, then thought harder I guess it's possible. I just don't want to think about because it upset's me. Winner took $250! Didn't win but one of the simular names won.
Oply1992
2 star member

Postby Oply1992 » Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:54 pm

well most sites won't let you  have 2 accounts-and usually arent noticed until someone complains or at cash out time--there are alot of husband wife teams that play -2 computers same house-most of those i have found to be fair players as they want bragging rights in the household as well as league..

but for one person to play in same game -that is cheating plan  and simple

Return to “General Poker Discussion”