Yea, Poker.com screwed me royally as well. I had quad kings, and they folded it because I kept hitting bet bet bet, and nothing. Then finally it said, hand folded, "time out". After that, I deleted their software. It reminded me of the time at Party Poker (another "great" site) where I had a full house, aces and kings, and it folded my hand due to a "time out". Here's my top 5 "hated" sites:
5. Poker.com--- for the reasons above, I hate it, based on one hand.
4. Empire/Party Poker: There one in the same, and I hate it. The players are always loose and I had problems with their software.
3. Absolute--- They are getting very close to the top of my list--- even though I still play there. On two occasions, I've been screwed with runner runner with low pair on the board. Doesn't make sense to me, and the players like to click "all in" way too much.
2. Pacific Poker--- They gave me 10 bucks to play there, because I hated depositing my money and then not being able to get access to it. It took 7 e-mails and 2 phone calls to get money back I deposited because they "lost it".
1. Royal Vegas--- Ugliest interface I've ever played on, and they have a confusing set up.