second chance

Name your black listed poker sites, and why they are black listed.

Moderator: Moderator

Wopmetuand
2 star member

Poker.com crappy software

Postby Wopmetuand » Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:42 am

Poker.com has had some big server problems and their client is also unreliable. Sometimes you have to click the "bet", "check" or "fold" buttons several times before it works. It made me lose a hand, when it folded a hand on the turn when I had flopped a straight, even though there was no bet on the turn (I was trying to bet, but it folded due to "time out").

They had some decent freerolls but they're not a good poker site.
Nowing2

Postby Nowing2 » Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:53 am

I'm with ya on this one.  for having probably the most popular url they should or could do a little better
Kepon1977
1 star member

poker .com

Postby Kepon1977 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:20 am

i like there aussie seat freerolls,,,but whats up with the elevator music?
Opeas1990
1 star member

Postby Opeas1990 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:58 am

Yea, Poker.com screwed me royally as well.  I had quad kings, and they folded it because I kept hitting bet bet bet, and nothing.  Then finally it said, hand folded, "time out".  After that, I deleted their software.  It reminded me of the time at Party Poker (another "great" site) where I had a full house, aces and kings, and it folded my hand due to a "time out".  Here's my top 5 "hated" sites:

5.  Poker.com--- for the reasons above, I hate it, based on one hand.
4.  Empire/Party Poker:  There one in the same, and I hate it.  The players are always loose and I had problems with their software.
3.  Absolute--- They are getting very close to the top of my list--- even though I still play there.  On two occasions, I've been screwed with runner runner with low pair on the board.  Doesn't make sense to me, and the players like to click "all in" way too much.
2.  Pacific Poker--- They gave me 10 bucks to play there, because I hated depositing my money and then not being able to get access to it.  It took 7 e-mails and 2 phone calls to get money back I deposited because they "lost it".
1.  Royal Vegas--- Ugliest interface I've ever played on, and they have a confusing set up.
Degived
1 star member

Postby Degived » Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:15 pm

That seems quite weird since I have never experienced ant problems with poker.com. The site has always been reliable.
Tifeally
1 star member

second chance

Postby Tifeally » Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:47 pm

I'm wondering if each of you would take the time to read the response I gave to ROCKETMAN in connection with his assessment of poker.com.

Y'all could possibly change your mind about playing there.

It's been profitable for me.

Michael.

Return to “Black Listed Poker Sites”