Re: poker host

Name your black listed poker sites, and why they are black listed.

Moderator: Moderator

Orneved
5 star member

Re: Very fast clocks

Postby Orneved » Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:23 am

[quote="mucker"]Have you noticed how fast their clocks have become?
It seems to get earlier every day.
You need to take your seat almost ten minutes before the tourney is scheduled to begin.
They also seem to change the start times of Testosterone Tuesday and Ladies' Night every week.[/quote]

also testostorone tuesday no longer is cash only likeit used to be you get access to a tourney but u dont know when it plays if u qulify

eric
Gagoem
4 star member

Postby Gagoem » Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:19 am

I have noticed this, and have missed most of the tournaments I've signed up for recently because of it.  I've become quite disgusted with this site of late.  

In fact, the other day I cashed in a tournament, and withdrew nearly all the money I had out of their site (because of my frustrations with them).  The very next day I received an e-mail from Poker Host's SECURITY department.  Before I opened the e-mail, I was QUITE CONCERNED!  My first thought was maybe someone had hacked into my account?  When I opened the e-mail (I wish I kept it; I would have included what they typed here), they asked me why I had decided to withdraw nearly all the money I presently had in my account with them.  I told them there was no specific reason for my having done so, and that I would most likely re-deposit again in the very near future.  This was OF COURSE a lie, and I have no plans whatsoever to deposit now or anytime in the future at their site.  That's not to say I won't play freerolls there.  And in fact, I'll take any money I win in those tournaments and cash it out immediately as well (including our tournament coming up on the 17th).
Plece1985
1 star member

Deposit

Postby Plece1985 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:09 pm

most site require some kid of deposit and play before you can with draw any winnings. I played an entry tournament at card player(ub) and won a seat to play in the ultimate challenge no requirements there.
Guly1972
1 star member

poker host

Postby Guly1972 » Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:22 pm

i too  have been getting mad at every time i register for a tourney ,i  miss it . they have been starting earlier than posted, by the time i log on  ive been booted.
Orneved
5 star member

Re: poker host

Postby Orneved » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:43 pm

[quote="ruzzy1"]i too  have been getting mad at every time i register for a tourney ,i  miss it . they have been starting earlier than posted, by the time i log on  ive been booted.[/quote]

i have learned to keep the site up after registering just so i will not miss the tourney,   they are the only site that starts earlier than their posted time

eric
Billessic
1 star member

Postby Billessic » Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:59 am

their system for cashing out freeroll wininngs sucks, makes it not worth playing freerolls there

I was playing the nightly freerolls there up to about a couple months ago.  the last few weeks I played there the server was crashing almost every single night.   booting every player in the system off, tournies, ring games, everything for several minutes at a time

plus the damn clock on the site is a few minutes fast so you have to show up earlier than you are supposed to.  what the hell
Pubjer2
1 star member

Postby Pubjer2 » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:30 pm

I won some money on a freeroll on poker host and i found that there wasn't much of a selection for games and the chip and blind stucture that they have set up is the worst i have seen on any site
Reak1967
1 star member

Postby Reak1967 » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:52 pm

I've never got any sort of scratch of card there,   how  do you obtian one  .. and  the only thing i use PH for is the private forums  .. ive won  a entry chip into the WSOP Qualifier  so  i think thats  cool :s

Return to “Black Listed Poker Sites”