Re: My blacklist

Name your black listed poker sites, and why they are black listed.

Moderator: Moderator

Beemsee
1 star member

Postby Beemsee » Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:43 pm

UB is rigged, but after playing a long time u learn how 2 play rockets and shit, and when 2 chase draws and when not 2, if u learn their system.u will profit lots, i have
Thonse1971
1 star member

Postby Thonse1971 » Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:25 am

i would have to say intertops.It want let me register in any of the freerolls.
Wisithir

Postby Wisithir » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:55 am

not that i have a blacklist but we should have some poker games where we can say what eveer we whether its cursing or tellin the fluke or asshole exactly how you feel about them --it makes for a more entertaining experience when people are freely going back and forth at each other
aight later all
:P
Doccujjoinds
1 star member

Blacklist...cursing

Postby Doccujjoinds » Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:58 am

I admit sometimes I curse too, but I kind of like that I'm being censored- otherwise I might say something that I don't know jack about. The whole online experience makes it totally different from live poker where you can't tell if your opponent is bs'ing you or not. But, if I had to blacklist, I would probably end up with all of them- I have tried repeatedly to fund w/a Capitol One card; which doesn't allow gaming. But, none of the sites seem to offer an "ATM" either. So go figure.

My 2 cents-
Melziemae
Eyettle1984
1 star member

Postby Eyettle1984 » Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:20 pm

only 2 sites i really dislike and they are pokerhost and ultimate bet. both are easy 2 deposit at but i had a hard time withdrawing ,and inparticular pokerhost had lousy online support sometimes i left wit more questions then i did before i contacted them :oops:
Wastp1991
1 star member

Postby Wastp1991 » Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:44 pm

Id have to say that absolute poker is on mine just because it seems like every time i get a good hand i get screwed. And it seems that every flop theres a pair on the board and somebody either has trips or aboat
Aninme79
1 star member

Its. good...

Postby Aninme79 » Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:52 pm

to know what other people think about the differents pokersites...My self, not that crazy about Absolut

Mocca37
Othapprocy
1 star member

Mega Comps Poker

Postby Othapprocy » Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:23 pm

I put megacomps on my blacklist. I won some money in a private leauge freeroll so it should have been considered as a real cash deposit on my part... Won $75 and tried cashing out.. it took the money out of my accoutn and said the cashout would be processed within 48 hours. But then 2 minutes later the money reappeared in my account like I never cashed out.. Email support askign them why this happened... NEVER got a reply this was a month ago! So I of course ended up goign back to the tables with my money and losign it all. Just like they wanted!
Hativered
2 star member

Re: My blacklist

Postby Hativered » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:20 pm

joebob64 wrote:so far it is only Noble Poker as it kicks me off at random times...not cool.

That's unfortunate. I play at Noble quite often and have never had any technical problems.
Hativered
2 star member

Postby Hativered » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:25 pm

I can't say that I have a blacklist as such, but I really don't like Pacific Poker. I'm not fussy for the graphics and they don't let sign up for more than one tournament. Very primitive...........
Bour1978
1 star member

Postby Bour1978 » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:58 am

[quote="MrWhiteFolks"]only 2 sites i really dislike and they are pokerhost and ultimate bet. both are easy 2 deposit at but i had a hard time withdrawing ,and inparticular pokerhost had lousy online support sometimes i left wit more questions then i did before i contacted them :oops:[/quote]
Thank you for you opinons. I got PokerHost's name off of AJPoker.com's free roll list. I think Noble Poker has good customer support as well as PigsPeakPoker.com. I think if a site dosen't have good customer support, I'll stop using them. Also, when you say it's difficult to withdrawl from PokerHost, I have no intention of depositing there, or even wasting my time on THEIR freerolls.
PigsPeak offers a No-Deposit $16 bonus; however; I think there is a rake requirement before you can withdrawl.
Tank
5 star member

Trouble withdrawing

Postby Tank » Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:49 pm

I don't know about all the problems you all are having. I have not made enough money at any one site too consider a withdrawl. With all the fees that you pay with an online account such as 'firepay" or any of the others its just nuts, and read the fine print in terms and conditions.. if you win x number of dollars you have too play xnumber of raked hands to get at the money. its all very confusing. But if you deposit cash and play cash games I don't think you run into this problem..Am I incorrect? Danadolf, Jdawg hows about some legal advice here. These on line sites don't want you to take your money and split, they want you too Play. And check on what the site considers a "raked hand" most will tell you that raked hand=a hand in a cash game where you took cards..so you are going too have too risk what you won in that freeroll in order too cash it out..at least that is my humble opinion...and these are my words of wisdom for today....
m60
Thisevers
1 star member

Postby Thisevers » Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:19 am

I like noble too... the relaxed pace there is most like a live game setting. Good practice for those who haven't done it yet.
Ecastiou
2 star member

black list

Postby Ecastiou » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:55 pm

I dont really have a prob with the sites as much as the players who join the freerolls just to go all in every hand!
The Bing Players!!
Sages1989
3 star member

Postby Sages1989 » Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:15 am

use to time out all the time at
noble/cd.
however with new computor with a
ton of memory have had 0 problems.
best,
donvic

Return to “Black Listed Poker Sites”