Re: i hate them all except absoulte poker

Name your black listed poker sites, and why they are black listed.

Moderator: Moderator

Witurifted
1 star member

i hate them all except absoulte poker

Postby Witurifted » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:03 am

poker is poker any where u play it i will play anywhere
the problem people have is not on the site it is because they need to run scans before they play. i used to get knocked off of absoulte poker all the time then i figured out the problem loseing lots of money becaus of it now i have not been knocked off for about 3 months because i run scans

m thank you james nicehand elliott
Orneved
5 star member

Postby Orneved » Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:33 am

[quote="nicehand"]poker is poker any where u play it i will play anywhere
the problem people have is not on the site it is because they need to run scans before they play. i used to get knocked off of absoulte poker all the time then i figured out the problem loseing lots of money becaus of it now i have not been knocked off for about 3 months because i run scans

m     thank you james nicehand elliott[/quote]

i am starting to dislike absolute at the moment,   in a regular freeroll i have well over 10 grand at 70 people left and still could not make a buck.    they offer too much people per freeroll,  theyshould lower it to maybe 1250 then there is a better chance of money at that site.

eric
Gagoem
4 star member

Postby Gagoem » Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:04 am

I've tried playing in those 2000 seat free rolls, and it seems like too much effort to win $10.  Some of those tourneys can run in excess of 7 hours!  I'll stick to free rolls such as our forum one.  I like my odds against 65 people (like our last forum freeroll at Absolute) MUCH better than I do against 2000!
Orneved
5 star member

Postby Orneved » Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:53 am

[quote="rambojr03"]I've tried playing in those 2000 seat free rolls, and it seems like too much effort to win $10.  Some of those tourneys can run in excess of 7 hours!  I'll stick to free rolls such as our forum one.  I like my odds against 65 people (like our last forum freeroll at Absolute) MUCH better than I do against 2000![/quote]

i think absolute needs to lower their seating to at least 1250 max for their freerolls

eric
Glesing
2 star member

Postby Glesing » Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:23 pm

The only problem that i have with ap is that you can only play 3 tables at a time. if i could i might play like 6 ring games at a time but thats just me
Orneved
5 star member

Postby Orneved » Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:55 am

[quote="xxxjondxxx"]The only problem that i have with ap is that you can only play 3 tables at a time. if i could i might play like 6 ring games at a time but thats just me[/quote]

i am not familiar with all poker lingo,  is ring games a nothwer way of saying playing the regular cash tables?

eric
Kepon1978
2 star member

RING GAMES

Postby Kepon1978 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:58 am

YES RING GAMES MEANS REGULAR TABLES WITH AN UNASSUMED AMOUNT OF PLAYERS (UNLIKE TOURNEYS WHERE THE WILL HAVE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF PLAYERS REGISTERED) WHO MAY STOP PLAYING ANYTIME THEY FEEL LIKE IT AS THEY ARE ONLY COMMITTED TO THE GAME ON A HAND TO HAND BASIS UNLIKE TOURNAMENTS. THERE IS NO BUY IN FOR A RING TABLE IT'S PRETTY MUCH PAY AS YOU GO
BUT YOU WOULD HAVE TO HAVE A CERTAIN MINIMUM AMOUNT OF MONEY TO SIT AT THAT TABLE DEPENDING ON THE STAKES. IN A TOURNEY YOU'RE COMMITTED FOR THE LONG RUN BECAUSE YOU SPENT MONEY TO BUY IN AND THEY ONLY REWARD THE TOP 10 OR 20 PLAYERS
AND HOPEFULLY YOU'RE INTERESTED IN NUMBER 1. A RING TABLE MAY
HOLD 9 OR 10 PLAYERS AT ANY ONETIME AND IT GOES ON UNTIL YOU'RE
BROKE OR YOU BREAK EVERYONE ELSE.
Oppithing94
1 star member

afeared

Postby Oppithing94 » Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:02 pm

I agree,
I am afeared to play anywheres else.
I know you have to deposit then rake...blah blah blah
at ap, i have already done that, and they are good to me
if anyone knows of a site as good i am willing to listen
majik
Dowentere
1 star member

Postby Dowentere » Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:18 pm

dickens wrote:
nicehand wrote:poker is poker any where u play it i will play anywhere

m     thank you james nicehand elliott

i am starting to dislike absolute at the moment,   in a regular freeroll i have well over 10 grand at 70 people left and still could not make a buck.    they offer too much people per freeroll,  theyshould lower it to maybe 1250 then there is a better chance of money at that site.

eric

i totally agree about less people in a free roll at ap. I have already told them about that especially since most people sign up and play stupidly and try to get lucky in the beggining and actually do. they should go back to 50 over top 9 and have only 1000-1300 people per tourny
Orneved
5 star member

Postby Orneved » Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:41 pm

[quote="U_WANNA_GAMBLE"][quote="dickens"][quote="nicehand"]poker is poker any where u play it i will play anywhere

m     thank you james nicehand elliott[/quote]

eric[/quote]

i totally agree about less people in a free roll at ap. I have already told them about that especially since most people sign up and play stupidly and try to get lucky in the beggining and actually do. they should go back to 50 over top 9 and have only 1000-1300 people per tourny[/quote]

i think they should keep it at 18 paid places but agree that there should only be 1000 to 1200 allowed in the specific tournament.

eric

Return to “Black Listed Poker Sites”