panther poker

Name your black listed poker sites, and why they are black listed.

Moderator: Moderator

Fatabimpar
1 star member

panther poker

Postby Fatabimpar » Wed May 25, 2005 11:02 am

has any one used the new pantherpoker software yet? lthe old software has been updated, and panther has the same look as hollywood poker. i hope they dont require players to go through the same stupid changes hollywood requires a player to go through just to play freerolls.nor hopefully limited to 20 players a game.
Shomblue
1 star member

Postby Shomblue » Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:33 am

Well I downloaded the new software but lost my login info in the process. Support was...well .....let's say......NOT VERY SUPPORTIVE!!!......pizzed me off. The only help was "live" help which wasa joke. When I called the support phone number it said you need to use the live support. LOL What a joke. I E-mailed them a couple nasty-grams which in their defense they did respond to professionally. I just have to quit simmering over the initial lack of customer service and I'll be back. Hopefully they haven't changed things TOO much. I liked the old Panther site very much. Had great freerolls and good odds on winning. Not on my black-list..........yet. LOL
Minimearts
2 star member

Postby Minimearts » Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:48 pm

NextChamp wrote:Well I downloaded the new software but lost my login info in the process. Support was...well .....let's say......NOT VERY SUPPORTIVE!!!......pizzed me off. The only help was "live" help which wasa joke.

I had the same problem. When I downloaded the so-called updated software, I had to re-register and then I couldn't keep my old screen name. The stupid "live chat" support said that I should make the same screen name but add a number after it, which I ended up having to do ... and as NextChamp said ... the support there is truly not very supportive. Almost felt like I was talking to a bot with a list of premade answers that were close to my question, but never really right on the money with the answer. :(
Thoureprot
1 star member

Postby Thoureprot » Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:14 am

yeah
Begroway
3 star member

Postby Begroway » Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:40 pm

Panther Poker is on my list as a site I would never consider putting money into. I won some freeroll money there a while back and have been trying to get info on how to cash in since. They don't answer my emails period. If they don't answer your emails and you can't cash out how could you trust them. As far as I am concerned this is the #1 site to avoid.
Oldisher
1 star member

panther poker

Postby Oldisher » Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:02 am

Thank's for the tip guys i'll steer clear unless i'm bored lol
Guly1972
1 star member

Postby Guly1972 » Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:56 pm

thanks never used that site,  but thats  sounds like a very unfriendly  site to play on.
Wilisting
2 star member

Postby Wilisting » Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:46 pm

I had Panther downloaded when it was Dobrosoft platform, which i am not particularly fond of (Big Dawg, Poker World, Poker Host). Poker Islands where I had some money also changed over to the Hollywood Poker platform from Dobrosoft platform and I did switch that over and I did have to use a new user name. Right now I see no reason to reload Panther.
Eappy1967
3 star member

Postby Eappy1967 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:35 am

I used to play Panther every day at 4, then they did an update and I was never able to get back in, is it even still around?
Welition93
5 star member

Postby Welition93 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:36 pm

ive had alot or all problems, also they are not very helpful. stay away :wink:

Return to “Black Listed Poker Sites”