HOLLYWOOD POKER

Name your black listed poker sites, and why they are black listed.

Moderator: Moderator

Fatabimpar
1 star member

HOLLYWOOD POKER

Postby Fatabimpar » Wed May 25, 2005 9:34 am

FOR FREEROLLS HOLLYWOOD POKER IS ONE OF THE HARDEST SITES TO REGISTER FOR FREEROLLS ,IVE BEEN TRYING TO ENTER A FREEROLL THERE TO SEE HOW THRY ARE FOR A MONTH EVERY DAY SEVERAL TIMES A DAY AND HAVE YET TO BE SUCEED, THE WORST IS THEIR DOWNLOADED PROGRAM,WHERE TO REG YOU START AT THE GAME SITE BUT THEN IT HAS TO TAKE YOU TO THE WEB SITE TO FINISH, THEY ONLY GIVE 20 OR SOMETIMES 30 SEATS , IVE DUMPED THIS SITE FROM MY COMPUTER AND DO NOT RECOMEND IT TO MY FREINDS, NOR TO THE MEMBERS HERE, I GUESS THEY ONLY WANT CERTAIN TYPES THERE ,THATS WHY THE SEATING SO LIMITED I GUESS. IF SOMEONE HAS HAD BETTER TIMES THERE PLEASE POST A RESPONSE.
Thisevers
1 star member

Postby Thisevers » Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:13 am

They changed the rules last Sunday.

The hourly freerolls are no longer a free-for-all where it's first in first served. Well, they ARE, but the field has been narrowed somewhat. You now need to cash in 100 poker points to receive a ticket, and there's a cap of 10 hourly freerolls per month, per player.

I also couldn't get in to those events, because I don't have cable. This week, I easily managed to get into two.

The good thing about Hollywood is that they are a new site, and are willing to listen to suggestions. This is one such example of how clients were able to effect change.
Shomblue
1 star member

Postby Shomblue » Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:25 am

I've played there before and liked the format. I hope they work out all their issues to attract more players. Why does this guy yell so much? LOL
I wonder if David Hasselquist ever plays there. I'm a big fan ya know. LOL
Thisevers
1 star member

Postby Thisevers » Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:13 pm

haven't seen Hasselhoff there... but there are celebs aplenty for sure.
Ricki Lake, Scott Baio, Stephen Collins, Merv Griffin.. ou there's more but I forget now... mena suvari, vince and James... Michael Woods.
Herwas
1 star member

Postby Herwas » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:26 am

I played 1 tourney there... got 2nd for 7.50... promptly lost it. );

Gotta learn bankroll management

Return to “Black Listed Poker Sites”