Re: Blacklist...

Name your black listed poker sites, and why they are black listed.

Moderator: Moderator

Doccujjoinds
1 star member

Blacklist...

Postby Doccujjoinds » Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:45 am

Captain Cooks' ...worthless and very hard to navigate. I wouldn't recommend this site to anyone.
Whorem1978
3 star member

Postby Whorem1978 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:28 am

Noble Poker had kicked me off a couple of times, once when I was the chip leader with six left and got back on to find myself in third with three people left and having lost a third of my chips. I hope they work on solving their connectivity issues like Poker Champs has. I'll keep playing there in hopes things get better. I also wish Noble had Notes capability, and was more friendly to people playing tourneys on different sites at the same time.

I hate the Pending Bonus Dollars scheme at Ultimate Bet. Phil Hellmuth has enough money that he doesn't need to do this bogus shit. They're in my doghouse, though I wish other sites had Crazy Pineapple like they do.

I played in a tourney at Poker Host where I had a bounty on me, and I was left unimpressed. The graphics appear to have been designed by someone suffering from color blindness. Not user friendly either.

Royal Vegas Poker has garish graphics, and the worst turbos I have ever seen. I wish they weren't co-sponsoring the College Poker Championships. I don't really trust the whole Prima Poker Network. It seems like a big cheezy syndicate to me.
Inearegiree1986
1 star member

empire poker

Postby Inearegiree1986 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:35 pm

because when i register for the freeroll i can't press the button
it happend when i was on time ready for action
that sux
Comenclater
1 star member

pokerhost

Postby Comenclater » Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:09 am

I hear there withdrawel requirements are very difficul to work out. Good luck on there freerolls.
Orneved
5 star member

Re: Blacklist...

Postby Orneved » Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:58 am

[quote="melziemae"]Captain Cooks' ...worthless and very hard to navigate.  I wouldn't recommend this site to anyone.[/quote]

thanbks for letting us know mel,   how have you been i have not seen you at a noble table freeroll lately,  miss ya

eric aka dickens

Return to “Black Listed Poker Sites”