3Palms???

Name your black listed poker sites, and why they are black listed.

Moderator: Moderator

Folody79
2 star member

3Palms???

Postby Folody79 » Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:24 am

A warning, be very carefull if you plan on making a deposit to 3Palmspoker or any of there skins. This site literally ROBBED me and others of our winnings.Upon making inquires, there response was that there fraud department auditted every account and terminated, suspended or switched the money to bonus money. WHAT???They went to futher state that a $25 deposit would get one their money back.OUTRAGEOUS!!! This site is part of the TRIDX network. WorldCityPoker is another of there sites. The only consolation is that no has been playing at the site. SO be very carefull when dealing with this network.
Wheized
2 star member

?

Postby Wheized » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:22 pm

Wait...so what are the exact websites that we should watch out for?
Folody79
2 star member

Postby Folody79 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:24 am

The one's that I certain of are 3Palms Poker and World City 1 Poker. Now they are powered by TriDX, so anything ran by them is risky. RayBassman, a forum member posted a notice abount this company when they used the name Sunsoft. The post was sometimes back, but it's worth checking it out.
Deace1973
3 star member

Postby Deace1973 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:41 am

From what you have said in your post it looks like non of you had actually made a deposit to the site, it that is the casethen they are not doing anything wrong as their terms and conditions clearly state that a $25 deposit must be placed to withdraw ( and now to play in the real money tables) any funds.

If this is the case it is a clear policy and not one that is hidden away like most poker sites and this is a major plus for the site.
ACEDUECE
1 star member

Postby ACEDUECE » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:25 pm

I have heard the same horror storys about World City Poker which was a garbage site in the first place.They were throwing around a free $5 awhile back but there were 3 players max on the site most days. :lol:  :lol: I took my five and went all in the first hand and then deleted as quick as possible. :P Not worth anybodys time to say the least.Be careful out there .Some of these little known sites are useless ripoffs.

Return to “Black Listed Poker Sites”