I have...

Name your black listed poker sites, and why they are black listed.

Moderator: Moderator

Pludenis
1 star member

Inter Poker SUCKS

Postby Pludenis » Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:57 am

Won several sit n goes at this site. Easy money...it was all britts... Nothing agaist them they just cant play well. Anyway it was time to cash out and secure my winnings and was going to leave a little to rebuild on. Well I hit deposit by mistake. Well when i went to correct this and withdrawl I was accused of bonus fraud. Never had made a deposit with a bonus offer nor had I received anything for my  deposit. Made several calls trying to clear everything up but no they were dead set I was ripping them off. I even asked them to keep whatever bonus they feel
I had received but nothing, I even went as far as to say keep my winnings just give me my deposit back but nope they were keeping it all and froze my account....Here a twist for ya..Almost a year later my girlfriend said let me try to get it back for you, Im like knock yourself out and you can even have half if you get anywhere...Ready for this, One email later from her to them saying Id like to come back to your site if you would be so kind to unfreeze my account-------no problem they say!!!! And loooooookkkkkyyy here my account is open and my money is there and she did an immediate withdrawl for the full amount keeping half as I agreed and that was that...Dont ever go there.  She can brag more about it Im sure...If you see her shes known as vsparky... She pretty proud of herself as she should be but wtf...You tell me.

NFLPIT
Andareat
3 star member

Inter Poker

Postby Andareat » Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:43 pm

This used to be a good site they were the ones that got all my money when I fisrt started and have droppen me like the plague
Hativered
2 star member

Postby Hativered » Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:59 pm

N ot my favorite site, either. I played in a few of their Saturday $5K freerolls but just wasn't impressed. As for the problems you've had with the deposit, it sounds like they're right down there with Poker Host.
Ressigirly74
1 star member

I have...

Postby Ressigirly74 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:54 am

i have to agree. I dont liek this poker site very much as it isn't to well laid out and its like they steal your money. If you want some better poker i think you should go to absolute poker. It is the betetr site.
Therencough
3 star member

Postby Therencough » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:04 am

NFL, you are hitting the nail on the head with these posts on crappy poker sites.  It's like you are reading my mind. :lol:

Return to “Black Listed Poker Sites”