PokerRoom.com

Name your black listed poker sites, and why they are black listed.

Moderator: Moderator

Aborest
1 star member

PokerRoom.com

Postby Aborest » Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:45 pm

This has to be one of the worst sites as far as bad beats. The best hand NEVER wins, and some one always draws out on you in the end. And I mean, always! I play a lot of poker, and my advice to them would be a new shuffling algorythim.
Vortunfir
1 star member

Postby Vortunfir » Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:52 pm

You know, I've often wondered if there isn't a pattern to which seats are going to win each hand, provided they are in at the end that is. I know one site that does it...

A group of friends got together with me and the other half and filled up a table. We were all friends so we exchanged hand info (There were no outside players on the table with us, we were ALL in on it). We were curious so we watched and after 2 hours of everyone checking each hand to the river we picked up on a pattern. After all that time we were all still within 10 chips of each other. We could see it since we knew which seat had which cards. But betting and folding affect the outcome of a game, so most players never know.
Banot1969
1 star member

Postby Banot1969 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:09 pm

Yeah I am tired of sites that always like to give the winning hand to the person with the worst hand. I was beat with ak suited by a 2/7 offsuit and the ace turned on the flop.
Thickinvid

Postby Thickinvid » Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:00 am

Pokerroom is stingier with their "bonuses" than I am when I "tip" live poker dealers. Pokerroom kicks ass. Oh yeah, the colluders on there are renowned and most of them CAN spell poker contrary to popular belief!

Return to “Black Listed Poker Sites”