only speaking bout the few forums ran by ego idiots

Name your black listed poker sites, and why they are black listed.

Moderator: Moderator

Oppithing94
1 star member

sites with nothing but Ego to offer

Postby Oppithing94 » Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:16 pm

I recently got am email from pokercards and it had everyones email address included. I emailed back a request that my email was not sent out in these mass mailings. I was promptly banned and told I was expecting special treatment and another email was sent out to everyone telling them how i thought i was a celeb and wanted special treatment.
He got his freinds and TFCL to ban me as well as ACES N FACES
all onthe word of one egomaniac idiot that couldnt admit to a mistake and take care of his members. He actually harrassed me via email for about 2 weeks.
Be careful out there kids.
majik
Nowhimed2
3 star member

Postby Nowhimed2 » Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:34 pm

Thank-you for the info. i do not want my email splashed all over the net either. I get enough junk mail now.

Thanks
Stachyruk :twisted:
Vortunfir
1 star member

Postby Vortunfir » Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:42 pm

TY for the info. I often check out other forums and join just to see how they work and what kind of people are also members. Now I know to skip this one.

I have protected myself, and others might be wise to do what I did. I opened a free yahoo e-mail account just for poker and I don't download the e-mails to my machine. I store them on THEIR server unitl I don't need them any longer. Less risk for me and I don't have to worry about them spamming my machine. I only use it for poker so anything not from a recognized forum or poker site gets checked as spam and deleted without being opened.
Begglas
2 star member

Postby Begglas » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:18 pm

Majik, I don't know why you are in the centre of controversy on so many forums.   I wouldn't want to see my email spread all over the place either, but I question whether that would get you banned from TFCL.  

You have to be on a team to play there and you can join a team on several forums, so how could someone get you banned for anything at ONE forum?

Sorry, but I'm a bit sceptical that we got the full story on this.
Macy1974
2 star member

Postby Macy1974 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:09 pm

Thanks for the information Majik. That's not nice what the guy did to you he made the mistake not you. And then he harrassed you. Did you blocked his e-mail?
Hichislon
2 star member

Postby Hichislon » Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:31 pm

might have to agree with dci_assassin on this one. But I do agree and a lot of them do it out there they send out mass mailings with everyones email address on them.

They really are hurting them selfs allso by doing this.

Let say I want to start up a new fourm well they send me their list I am up and running and I know this is how I get so many invites to new forums
Oppithing94
1 star member

only speaking bout the few forums ran by ego idiots

Postby Oppithing94 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:47 pm

I struggled for a long time about posting anything about this.
controversy seems to be following me lately.
I have to tell you that I found out many Forums are related by friends or family running them. Split offs and pvt poker clubs.
I just got email announcing a freeroll from Aces N Faces.
I cannot get into the website, and have never not once heard from them
as to why or who banned me.
Come to find out they are friends with the guy who owns PokerCards and they are banning me because he told them to.

I was also taken by the recent 200 scam....Dum on my part I know.But it was sent to me intentionally by a player named 1Rainbow (no longer exists) She told me she had been paid on the promo and that her freinds were too. She said she was letting me in on it as a freind. The next day after it was all exploded...she denied sending me the link and got angry. I turned her in and got one of her names banned for her fraud. Now i am a target.  She then became anti-Majik and started spreading rumors and heckeling me in games with her friends under her new name Carousels.  So people can say whatever they like and some forums are ran by any idiot who wants to. MOst are Nice legit  LIKE THIS ONE and care about their members. I am speaking about the few that are created for friends to have an exclusive club and enjoy VOTING others off or excluding the ones they dont like.
I am willing to answer any questions...so if you suspect..please feel free to ask, I have nothing to hide.
thanks Majik
Bottom line..This is a small community just like anywhere else.
Mucall86
1 star member

Postby Mucall86 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:57 pm

hey thanks for the heads up its always good when u find this stuff out thank you

Return to “Black Listed Poker Sites”