Party Poker; Bad Beat sweepstakes winner hands down!!!

Name your black listed poker sites, and why they are black listed.

Moderator: Moderator

Thernibled
1 star member

party poker

Postby Thernibled » Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:57 pm

i have had serious bad beats at party poker. almost statically impossible beats. worst site i feel, but very user friendly. one hand royal flush next hand four of a kind two hands later flopped nut flush. that happens more than supposed to.
Duche1970
1 star member

Party poker has my vote

Postby Duche1970 » Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:05 am

Party poker has my vote for black listed.  Aside fropm the bad beats talk about what seems to be the blatant rake building hands.  Hi pocket pairs with  nothing but paint on the flop just to have the trips lose to a straight or flush.  Hearts in the hole with 2 players holding the k and q respectively and a hearts up flop.
Nowhimed2
3 star member

Postby Nowhimed2 » Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:38 pm

I agree party poker is on my blacklist also. I swear noone knows how to fold and everyone goes all in with any 2 cards. I think they watch way to much TV.

Stachyruk :twisted:
Vortunfir
1 star member

Postby Vortunfir » Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:37 pm

I really don't think that you should blacklist a site on a forum just because it's famous for bad beats. PP was the first to have a bad beat jackpot, but that doesn't mean that other sites aren't just as bad.
Sade1973
3 star member

Postby Sade1973 » Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:55 am

i used to play at party poker almost everyday and even deposited there two times but now i cant play there anymore cause they wont accept from the Philippines.
Rower1979
3 star member

Postby Rower1979 » Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:19 am

Party poker will be one of my least places to play. Everyone talks about bad beats and terrible players, you need to go here, some very idiot hands played here but they beat the good hand way too many times. To me its throw your hand in and give it a try, you'll prbably win if it is low percentage hand to win. I just can't anything good to say about them, but I still have them on my computer, ready to play, because you never know what you might be looking for in the future. PEACE
Mosticen
1 star member

Postby Mosticen » Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:00 am

Wow, how could anybody possibly blacklist a site because of bad beats. Bad beats have absolutely nothing at all to do with the site or the software the site is using.  Bad beats are a sign of bad players for the most part, and if you see a lot of bad beats then there is a high probability that the site is full of bad players.  Who do you want to risk your money playing against, sharks or fishes?  and a lot of "bad beats" aren't bad beats at all...you slow play AA and get sucked out at the river by a str8 or flush, thats your own fault for giving em cheap looks at the turn and river card.
Yes, losing with 4 of a kind to a str8 flush is a bad beat, but honestly, did you experience this on a daily basis at Party Poker?  I thought not. you tell me where you see the most bad beats, thats where I wanna play my next game.

Bad beats = Bad players...the kind I like to play!!
Happone67
1 star member

Postby Happone67 » Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:58 am

i have had bad beats at all poker sites and party poker is defiantly a good poker site...i have played there and it has fine graphics and not too confuzing...lots of people i know use party poker
Thernibled
1 star member

party poker

Postby Thernibled » Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:36 pm

:D i am delighted to see that i have some people that have the same views as my original message. part poker even has a section for bad beats. thats where you try to get beat. :)
Whictime
2 star member

Party Poker; Bad Beat sweepstakes winner hands down!!!

Postby Whictime » Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:51 am

Party Poker has put on a good new face with it's lastest upgrade. They still have the worst bad beats on the net though. I've enjoyed the new soft green color styling of their new face. The harsh red was a little over bearing. I have had a lot of problems logging in since then though. It's the only place where you can have a great hand and someone almost always has one better. I hardly ever bet unless I have the nuts.  :twisted:

Return to “Black Listed Poker Sites”