i agree...

Name your black listed poker sites, and why they are black listed.

Moderator: Moderator

Offs1979
1 star member

CELEB POKER

Postby Offs1979 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:34 pm

This is ABSOLUTELY THE WORST SITE i have ever played on.

The site itself is attractive ect. But TRYING TO PLAY A TOURNEY IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE!

If you do not get seated immediatly; or get bumped from your table (frequent posibility).  YOU DO NOT GET PUT BACK TO YOUR TABLE.  

In Fact; you cannot even find your table (they do not show the player list if u click on a table; you have to go there to see who is there.  

You have a hard time trying to even go/check the tables; because the Table list keeps moving back to the top; so you cn only easily access the top 10 tables.

The only way to get back to your "Seat"; is to search through the tables; find yourself; then go there.  you will then have the familiar "I'm back to greet you and you can be seated.

Lots of players are sitting out; I guess that is WHY!

TRYING to play there is a nightmare.

:evil:
Tepateady
1 star member

ugh

Postby Tepateady » Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:55 pm

yes celeb is one of the worst for ease of acess
getting back to your table can take forever
along witht the fact that why would you bother because it is all sit out most times
the software in bad and runs slow
and if you don't use the right link you can not see the freerolls for forums other than the origanal you use
Crors1986
2 star member

Postby Crors1986 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:26 am

When are we going to have some more tournaments at Celeb?
Nedify
2 star member

Postby Nedify » Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:28 pm

when i first got any BOSS gaming site it worked great, then i got booted during table changes and got mad....i just got a new computer and it doesnt do it anymore.  some of these software developers need a swift kick in the a**
Youct1967
1 star member

Postby Youct1967 » Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:13 am

Boss Media gaming, the ones that make the software that operates on the Intertional Poker network.

Not a big fan of their software.  

Fortune Poker, King Solomon's Poker (self-designed slang KSPoker), Imperial Poker, Bowman's Poker, Canbet, Eurosuper, Linesmaker, Poker Heaven, Poker Hour, Total Poker, Virgin Poker and many more (check pokerpulse.com) all have this crappy software.

I've never experienced the problem with the tourneys, but I've always found the buttons hard to activate (ignored often), it hard to bet a custom amount in no limit, and I hate the fact that there are NO notes.
Nedify
2 star member

Postby Nedify » Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:33 pm

I wanted to comment that I got dropped for first time with my new computer.  this site needs a lot of work but would be nice with some software upgrades...oh btw i have a dell P4 with 4 gigs..no reason i should drop
Foreme
1 star member

Postby Foreme » Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:44 pm

celebpoker is the pits,as every is saying access is virtually impossible if {and it frequently happens}it doesnt take u to your table on start of tournament
Amorne1993
1 star member

i agree...

Postby Amorne1993 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:36 pm

however i play at canbet. a very similar site except canbet has about 8 10.00 dollar freerolls per day.... same skin and everythibng . i just like canbet a little better.
                mikesizl

Return to “Black Listed Poker Sites”