Re: Junk Sites

Name your black listed poker sites, and why they are black listed.

Moderator: Moderator

Whadrect2
1 star member

Junk Sites

Postby Whadrect2 » Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:11 am

I dislike Tru Poker simply because of their wonky software and the need to go from srver to server.

Tiger Gaming because I found they were not using random generated hands - granted this was on a play table, but amfairly sure the same thing was happening in the sit and goes. On the play tables I could predict the next cards, it was that bad.
Keirock85
2 star member

True Poker

Postby Keirock85 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:46 pm

Not sure if that is the same site or not and Black List might be a bit strong cause I might go bact there some day.

It's where I really started playing poker and almost always on the just play side...then I went to the real play area, and I guess I got hooked.  When I started looking at other sites I realized how mickey mouse it was.  

But I have to admit it was a great place for me to start playing.  And I met a bunch of great ppl.
Mads1987
1 star member

Re: Junk Sites

Postby Mads1987 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:22 pm

jsaw wrote:Tiger Gaming because I found they were not using random generated hands - granted this was on a play table, but amfairly sure the same thing was happening in the sit and goes. On the play tables I could predict the next cards, it was that bad.

That happend to me too ! So I'm not the only one that thinks they don't use random generated hands !

Return to “Black Listed Poker Sites”