people who think AP is rigged...

Name your black listed poker sites, and why they are black listed.

Moderator: Moderator

Derry1968
1 star member

people who think AP is rigged...

Postby Derry1968 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:27 pm

I play at AP often, and i can't count the number of times people tell me that it is rigged.  Mind you, they are playing at ring games with real money, and yet they just KNOW that they are being scammed.  Does this sound like the worst logic in the world to anyone else?  I know that if i feel like i am getting scammed, you can bet i won't continue to play with money at that site, but maybe that is just me.

AcesMike
8)
Laing1989
2 star member

Postby Laing1989 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:09 pm

Most people forget that online poker is a different beast.. people see alot more hands per hour and therefore play more hands. see more hands. lose to more hands.
While i doubt software would be "rigged" to give advantage over one person then another, ,I can see why a poker site would "rig" the software to deal out more "great" hands. Not sure if this would happen, but ya never know... :)
Hationizing
1 star member

Postby Hationizing » Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:37 pm

I personally don't think ay of the sites are rigged.  I think that the people that are claiming these sites are rigged arethe ones that actually have an idea of odds and how to play. The problem is they are failing to adjust their game to play the many fish that are out there now.  Although the fish being around is a good thing it effectively hurts you when you are constantly playing a table full of them.  I thought that some sites were rigged for a while untill I stopped and really took notice at how bad these new players really are.

I have come up with my own strategy of defeating them and it woirks for the most part.  I no longer try to make the odds unfavorable for my opponent that is drawing to the OE straight or flush draw.  Instead I now value bet these players knowing full well they will call any draw, and that once they hit there draws they will ultimately take the lead in the hand away from me thus letting me know that I am now beat.

This seems like a messed up strategy I know, but since I implemented it I am now walking away from my games positive.  No I am not walking away five to six times positive like before but I am still walking away positive, which really theultimate goal anyway.

Return to “Black Listed Poker Sites”