AP STINKS SORRY I WAS MAD THEY MADE IT RIGHT GOOD SITE AP

Name your black listed poker sites, and why they are black listed.

Moderator: Moderator

Welition93
5 star member

AP STINKS SORRY I WAS MAD THEY MADE IT RIGHT GOOD SITE AP

Postby Welition93 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:36 pm

I WAS CHEATED PLACED 4 TOP FIVES AT AP POKER THEY WILL NOT LET ME PLAY IN THE AP CHALLENGE IT ABOUT 1;30 PM EASTERN TIME . RT NOW .    I SENT THEM 5 E-MAIL WITH NO RESPONSE. THAT STINKS THATS REALLY STINKS UP THE POKER SITE. WHY CAN THEY ADVERTISE TOP FIVE PLACES GET INTO THE AP CHALLENGE,BUT THEY SOMEHOW MISSES MY 4 SPOTS.  OH I GET IT NOW IM BEATING THERE "SHILLS" ON A REGULAR BASIS NOW.THEY GOT TO TAKE THAT MONEY AND NOT ME .......F THEM.      TONY OUT  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
Last edited by Welition93 on Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wilisting
2 star member

Postby Wilisting » Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:56 pm

Dude,  Ive heard this has happened to quite a few players. In fact someone mentioned it last night when we were playing a tourney on AP that he couldnt register. Another player at the table had the same thing happen last week.. They emailed support and were either added in time or given a spot in this weeks AP challenge.. AP is a good site. They will make good on it Im sure. Hope you post back that all is good.

As a side note. Make sure you take screenshots of events you may qualify for that have a future registration date. It may save you some grief. At least take note of the Tourney ID you played for your records.
Welition93
5 star member

Postby Welition93 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:50 am

IRONGIRL THAT REALLY THE ONLY SITE I PLAY ON, I LOVE PLAYING ON THIS SITE. THEY DID EMAIL ME BACK AND SAID THEY SEEN MY NAME ON THE OTHERS TOURNEY.LUCKLY I DID HAVE SCREEN SHOTS OF EVERY THING .EVEN THE DEINAL OF THE AP CHALLENGE LOGIN THEY DID SAY THAT THEY WILL PUT ME ON THIS WEEKS CHALLENGE.......SO I HOPE I CAN POST A BRAG AND BOAST LATER......SORRY FOR BEING MAD............. TONY
Wiffew
2 star member

Postby Wiffew » Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:11 pm

Good to see they made good on it..Alot of sites would just say thats it's not in their records so there is nothing they can do ..blah blah ..They all are out there to make the money.
Hichislon
2 star member

Postby Hichislon » Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:52 pm

hey gal and irongirl ap beeb on my not like list for awile but last several day the players are a holes don't really care much to play there any more but a free roll is a free roll

Return to “Black Listed Poker Sites”