Some Improvement

Name your black listed poker sites, and why they are black listed.

Moderator: Moderator

Mintonly
1 star member

Redlight Poker

Postby Mintonly » Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:50 pm

Don't know if it's even still open, haven't played there in 5 months.  But when I did, the software was mad glitchy, and they had no cash games at all.  Not to mention on players.  They had freerolls, but no cashier option to cash out your winnings, and no cash games or tournaments to build up what you earned.

Ridiculous.
Alksomed
1 star member

Postby Alksomed » Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:45 pm

I know that site is sad. I got a virus useing the link for Redlight.
Himiland2
1 star member

red light

Postby Himiland2 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:03 am

not a very good site stay away from it
Vortunfir
1 star member

redlight Virus

Postby Vortunfir » Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:36 am

I'd like to know which virus you got and what it did. I downloaded them a little while back and they really do suck. But since then I've been getting wierd messages in my e-mail with an attachment I refuse to open.

I tried to forward the attachment to my ISP's abuse team and I got a message that there was an unrepairable virus in the mail so it wouldn't send it out, but I still RECEIVE about 20 a day.  :x

Maybe that's where it came from..

So any info would be welcomed
Offs1979
1 star member

Some Improvement

Postby Offs1979 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:04 pm

HUH!

I have had Red Lightr for over 6 months; and have never gotten a virus or strange e-mail.

At first there softwarw was REALLY Bad; could not change your tables ect; but there has been a lot of improvement.

They started a $1500.00 Freeroll; and that got a lot more traffic.  After a bit they changed it to 3 $500.00 Freerolls; which i understand pay you quickly.  ( I do not know myself since they only pay 3 placesl an I have not done that well.

There main problem is virtual lack of support.

Some annoying cliques play there; and they have not done anything about a couple/few collusive players; who live together and plaay with computers side by side.  (fortunately they do not play well enough to win any way.)

Return to “Black Listed Poker Sites”