taking 19th when 18 paid

General strategy discussion.

Moderator: Moderator

Kinglace
1 star member

taking 19th when 18 paid

Postby Kinglace » Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:45 pm

for some reason 4 out of 5 freeroll i get stuck in 19th.last night i led a freeroll from the 2nd to 3rd hour and them my stack just starting getting  smaller and smaller.by the time we were down to 20 people left,the blinds were bigger than my stack.i dont know if its how long they take or if i loose intrest,but the first 3 or 4 hours im all excited when im clearing people out,but after that i kinda cant wait untill i can jump in bed :(  :(
Frook1971
4 star member

Postby Frook1971 » Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:50 pm

Your probably subconciously trying to just cash. So you get a little to selective. I suggest trying to steal a few more blinds once you get the chip lead or near the leaders. Also figure out how many chips your going to need to cash. So if 2000 people start with 1000 chips = 2 mil in chips. So if they play 18 places you'll need 111,000 or so chips to cash. That is an average you could have a lot less but the key is to understand the average. So if your the leader and you only have 50k in chips you have a lot of work left. Keep at it you haven't reached the point where you can coast.

Return to “General strategy”