Re: skills

General strategy discussion.

Moderator: Moderator

Wasken
1 star member

skills

Postby Wasken » Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:47 pm

well,texas holdem....
this game is amazing cause you get to play your own style way,with two dealt card that player get to  hold or fold...after years of playing,the game
is in you.well,a good poker player know how to read in ppl mind also playing with there mind (trap or bluff).A lot a psycoLOGIK,depend on the amount that you bet can scare the player or could make him call or raise
cause is smellin the bluff,well,....final....only good cards should be played
and that the player choice,to hold or fold,but only good players know which cards  are good to hold,and even those good card ,u sometimes have to fold it,good game to all.

Rubinhood.
Wasken
1 star member

Postby Wasken » Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:01 pm

Poker demands many skills and strategies. To be successful, you must be able to master all of them and then apply them at the appropriate times. They include proper hand selection, appropriate aggression, bluffing, semi-bluffing, understanding tells and telegraphs, choosing the right games
texas holdem z not about gambling ,its about playin the good card and for sure have to know when to fold it and when to hold it .so just know those two move,u could be-come a quality player.

Rubinhod.
Amor1993
4 star member

Re: skills

Postby Amor1993 » Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:36 pm

isn't it like that with all card games though, i find that hi lo is a bit rough, sometimes when there are still 4 or 5 in the hand & you have lo hand, most times better to fold than hold them because ur going to lose more than win, but so many ppl would never fold a winner no matter what, i've folded a lot of lo hands that i would of lost more than gained, & in holdem as well i've folded plenty of winners, i've heard it said a good poker player sometimes folds winners

RUBINHOOD wrote:well,texas holdem....
this game is amazing cause you get to play your own style way,with two dealt card that player get to  hold or fold...after years of playing,the game
is in you.well,a good poker player know how to read in ppl mind also playing with there mind (trap or bluff).A lot a psycoLOGIK,depend on the amount that you bet can scare the player or could make him call or raise
cause is smellin the bluff,well,....final....only good cards should be played
and that the player choice,to hold or fold,but only good players know which cards  are good to hold,and even those good card ,u sometimes have to fold it,good game to all.

Rubinhood.

Return to “General strategy”