3 star member

Postby Pruchalk » Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:20 pm

And one more fool-proof technique...

Always win the last hand!
Sming1966
1 star member

sit and go play

Postby Sming1966 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:15 pm

my opinion of a SNG is that u should play tihght in the beggining and play suited connectors and low pocket pairs in position atleast if the table is not that aggresive. if the blinds is 10 20 u should raise much with a premium hand maybe6-8 times the BB so u get heads up with your hand. if u would have raised less more people would have called and the pot would be alot smaller and the chance of winning the hand then is low. earlier in the sit and go when the blinds get higher and u get shorthanded u should try pick up a few blinds. and also become more aggresive by raising with more hands then u did in the beggining. when u get 4 handed u should be atleast 2nd or 3rd in chips thats very important . at this level the big stack calls the short ones with anything so its important to have a good amount of chips. u should play aggresive in the end of a sit and go people get afraid of their stack and wannt to defend it but it is also smart to wait for an ok hand to raise  with in position. any advice more or critic of what i wrote ?
Alis1974
2 star member

Postby Alis1974 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:26 pm

I'm of the opinion you should play aggressive early on in SnG's. To many times I have seen people start conservatively and be forced into a bad decision by the quickness of the blinds. So I tend to isolate strong hands especially in SnG's with a Buyin of less than $10 as the players are often reasonably unskilled and tend to fall in love with A or K high, and will often call when you move all in with QQ while holding only 1 over card.
Bours1966
2 star member

Postby Bours1966 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:58 pm

The best thing to do is to play tight in the early levels of the tournament, and as the tournament gets to the higher levels, start loosening your play up.  Also in the later rounds don't be afraid to try an steal pots, your tight image in the early levels will pay off later in the tournament.
Reak1974
3 star member

Postby Reak1974 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:53 pm

All good stragedy but i don,t trust single table S&g,s. You may have a few players playing together against you. Or 1 player with multiple id,s ! Watch the betting and folding for clues.
Mosely80
1 star member

Postby Mosely80 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:30 am

u cant assume people are cheating because most people arnt. sit and goes is a genious game.
Sade1973
3 star member

Re: Sit and Go Tournaments

Postby Sade1973 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:31 am

qdawg wrote:Any good strategies for NL Holdem Sit and Go Tournaments?

just like what others say , i think you need to be very lucky to win .
Oushe1971
1 star member

Postby Oushe1971 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:34 am

I find it very difficult to win at sit and go tables without getting great cards late in the tourney. Bluff all you want but the player with the nuts will not fold.

rrocker.
Hond1976
2 star member

Postby Hond1976 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:09 am

PokerPrincess wrote:Actually I agree with peacebrother to a point.  Most low limit sng's are played the same as FreeRolls.... a lot of players play the bingo game at the beginning so only play premium hands.  If you sit back you will see the first 2-3 people go out very fast.  Then you can get down to your game.

I play sng's a lot at Absolute and I too very rarely finish out of the money.  When it gets down to the last 4 people that's when the "game" really begins and you best have a lot of patience to get into the top 3.

I play a lot of $6 and $10 Sit and Goes on AP too, but I prefer NL Hold'em to limit Hold'em Sit and Goes, although for Omaha and Omaha8 my preference is limit. I rarely finish out of the money too like you PP. I just play extremely tight during the first 20 minutes or so until there are 5 or less people left. That's where I start to use everything I already learned about my opponents in the first part of the Sit and Go. It's often a coin flip when you are already in top 3 since the blinds are too high, but I know when to bluff, steal and fold only due to my read on my opponents. On $6 Sit and Go tables you can rarely see a good player (it's always fish table only) whereas on $10 there's often 1 or 2 players max and you might encounter some resistence.

OK, to summerize what I said... Play very tight during the first half hour and you shouldn't be bothered if you have smaller stacks than your opponents. When you're down to 4, start loosening up a little and try to win some pots, but don't get involved in large pots if you don't hold the absolute nuts. These Sit and Goes help me a lot improve my heads up play and I am a very good HU player. You should generelly play aggressive and try not to bluff for larger pots since you're opponent is quite likely to call you with even a high card. Bluff for smaller pots and bet aggressively if you think you can make the other player fold.

This is how I play in Sit and Go tournaments on AP and I have a lot of success. If I have to be honest, I cannot build my bankroll playing ring games or MTTs. For me SnG are the way to go.
Nima1974
1 star member

Postby Nima1974 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:36 pm

There is always someone in the sit and go tournaments who want to go all in preflop, so I wait for a good hand and then call them, and I love it when I beat them. Love to play sit and go tournaments. :lol:
Sade1973
3 star member

Postby Sade1973 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:54 am

yes i also agree in wait and see but most important of all is you need to be lucky and not just lucky but very lucky.waiting will mean  nothing if your not that lucky enough to win.so the most important of all is to be lucky enough to win.
Hond1976
2 star member

Postby Hond1976 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:28 am

herlis wrote:yes i also agree in wait and see but most important of all is you need to be lucky and not just lucky but very lucky.waiting will mean  nothing if your not that lucky enough to win.so the most important of all is to be lucky enough to win.

Hey herlis,

Would you like to play some $20 HU games or make it $100? I really like your statement about the luck. I so much want and need this type of players. Just drop me a pm if you want.
Sming1966
1 star member

sit and goes

Postby Sming1966 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:46 pm

lol herlis sit and goes are not based on luck. everytime u get a hand u need to know how to play it . but if u go all in preflop without looking at the cards its luck:). play tight during the first levels if u get a monster early feel free to raise 5 times the BB and if they fold atleast u made em not fish with crap, youre opponements simply didnt had anything worth playing. better to win a small pot then lose a big one. in the end u shoukld try win some pot and if ure in late position u should win the button to get position on em thats very important:)
agrohimjqs
2 star member

стимулятор роста для растений купить

Postby agrohimjqs » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:54 am

Здравствуйте дамы и господа!

[img]http://img10.lostpic.net/2016/10/02/a9dcec621e5059796a1c00d8e681827d.jpg
[/img]

Минеральные удобрения– вещества, имеющие неорганическую природу происхождения. Они традиционно используются в сельском хозяйстве, так как являются более доступными, чем органические, дают быстрый положительный эффект, и имеют широкий спектр действия. Также их гораздо удобнее и дешевле транспортировать.
1)аммиачная селитра купить в минске - Минеральные удобрения купить в Минске можно самовывозом в течении 20 минут, либо c оперативной доставкой.Покупая у нас, вы можете заказать товар, как оптом, так и в розницу. Крупным заказчикам всегда предоставляются скидки в объеме соответствующей величине сделки между нами.
2)минеральные удобрения купить Минск - Мы предлагаем вам приобрести только комплексные препараты, позволяющие полностью насытить потребности растения после обработки. Наши поставщики имеют в штате квалифицированных специалистов, способных точно произвести расчёты и анализ почвы, а на основе этих показателей создать для вас удобрения с идеальным набором макро- и микроэлементов.
3)неорганические удобрения купить - Каждый товар проходит тщательные клинические испытания на различных видах почв и только после этого запускается в серийное производство. Вы можете использовать нашу продукцию не только в целях крупной агрокорпорации с тысячами гектаров земли, но и для облагораживания приусадебного участка, дачных посевов.
4)минеральные удобрения в Беларуси - Мы заботимся о том, чтобы предоставляемый нами сервис был высокого уровня. В этом нам помогает наличие главного офиса, складов для готовой продукции, сети дилеров. Кроме того, мы дорожим своей репутацией и несем ответственность за качество нашего товара.
Нам будет приятно видеть у нас на сайте НАЖМИТЕ ССЫЛКУ
Увидимся!

фитоспорин м удобрение
балерина гербицид как разводить
инсектицид сингента
фунгициды для роз
комплексное азотное удобрение
диаммофоска действующее вещество
импакт фунгицид
удобрения для плодовых деревьев
тотрил гербицид
удобрения посадке плодовых деревьев
удобрения для растений
протравители семян кукурузы
торговый дом минудобрения
инсектициды применять
гербицид для газона лонтрел 300
использовать удобрения
минеральные удобрения кукурузы
макро удобрения
гербицид миура расход
миура гербицид для подсолнечника
купить калийные удобрения
эминент фунгицид
райкат цена
протравитель табу расход
купить торфяное удобрение
инсектицид кинфос инструкция
минеральные удобрения капусты
минеральные удобрения делятся на
действие гербицидов растения
гербицид зеро
гербицид лонтрел фото
состав удобрения растений
борей инсектицид применение на картофеле
неорганические удобрения купить
удобрения купить беларусь
гербициды купить беларусь
простые удобрения
применение инсектицида борей
жидкое комплексное удобрение 11:37 купить
балерина сэ гербицид
инсектицид энвидор
аммиачная селитра и сахар
фунгицид для орхидей как применять
удобрения кустарников
минеральные удобрения предприятия
купить фунгициды в интернет магазине
противозлаковые гербициды
аммофос купить беларусь
фунгициды это
производство минеральных солей удобрений
agrohimjqs
2 star member

имидор купить в магазине

Postby agrohimjqs » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:55 am

Добрый день друзья!

[img]http://img10.lostpic.net/2016/10/02/a9dcec621e5059796a1c00d8e681827d.jpg
[/img]

Минеральные удобрения– вещества, имеющие неорганическую природу происхождения. Они традиционно используются в сельском хозяйстве, так как являются более доступными, чем органические, дают быстрый положительный эффект, и имеют широкий спектр действия. Также их гораздо удобнее и дешевле транспортировать.
1)аммиачная селитра купить в минске - Минеральные удобрения купить в Минске можно самовывозом в течении 20 минут, либо c оперативной доставкой.Покупая у нас, вы можете заказать товар, как оптом, так и в розницу. Крупным заказчикам всегда предоставляются скидки в объеме соответствующей величине сделки между нами.
2)минеральные удобрения купить Минск - Мы предлагаем вам приобрести только комплексные препараты, позволяющие полностью насытить потребности растения после обработки. Наши поставщики имеют в штате квалифицированных специалистов, способных точно произвести расчёты и анализ почвы, а на основе этих показателей создать для вас удобрения с идеальным набором макро- и микроэлементов.
3)неорганические удобрения купить - Каждый товар проходит тщательные клинические испытания на различных видах почв и только после этого запускается в серийное производство. Вы можете использовать нашу продукцию не только в целях крупной агрокорпорации с тысячами гектаров земли, но и для облагораживания приусадебного участка, дачных посевов.
4)минеральные удобрения в Беларуси - Мы заботимся о том, чтобы предоставляемый нами сервис был высокого уровня. В этом нам помогает наличие главного офиса, складов для готовой продукции, сети дилеров. Кроме того, мы дорожим своей репутацией и несем ответственность за качество нашего товара.
Нам будет приятно видеть у нас на вебресурсе НАЖМИТЕ ССЫЛКУ
Увидимся!

фосфорные удобрения применение
борей нео инсектицид инструкция по применению
удобрение для орхидей
гербицид клубники лонтрел
удобрения зерновых
действующее вещество в минеральных удобрениях
био инсектицид
анализ минеральных удобрений
гранулированные минеральные удобрения
удобрение почвы перед посадкой