AA actually WON!

Post all your big wins to little wins!

Moderator: Moderator

Polday
3 star member

AA actually WON!

Postby Polday » Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:40 pm

I was bored last night and decided to play some $1/2 on Noble. I was getting decent cards, but 2 guys on the table were reraising every hand like mad. I woulda won half the hands had I stayed in and fished....but I didn't. My patience (and irritation) finally paid off though. I get AA. I of course raise preflop....get reraised twice :shock: . Flop comes 10 7 4 rainbow. I bet, guy reraises, another reraises...maxed out. Next card is 2. Same thing bet it up. I'm thinking Oh gosh! Please don't let someone have 22!! LOL River 8. No flush possible, but a possible straight. Ugh! The way these 2 had been playing, it could be possible. They were playing anything. Again, these 2 maxed the bet out. First guy turns over A10. Next guy turns over KK. Lil ole me turns over AA. WOOOHOOOO!!!! Kinda seemed like that Boy who cried wolf! They each finally get hands and they LOSE! WOO HOO. I sat down with $20 and ended up walking away with $110 profit (for only like 20mins of play!). I only played a couple hands after that one. Finally AA actually wins!
Beheriseed
1 star member

Postby Beheriseed » Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:15 pm

that sounds pretty cool.  Whenever I have AA I always loose
Lative
1 star member

Postby Lative » Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:52 pm

Nothing worse then loosing a big pot with AA, to some idiot who calls with nothing just last night I lost a $30 pot with AA to a A 2 off suit, he caught a straight on the river. !

Return to “Boasts & Brags”