CD Poker Tour

Post all your big wins to little wins!

Moderator: Moderator

Ahmand1976
2 star member

I Blew it at CD's Final Table

Postby Ahmand1976 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:46 am

Howdy Y'all -

I don't know if very many of you are familiar with CD's tour events but I think they're some of the finest tourneys offered bar none. I was in first with a huge stack and somehow pissed it away at the final table to finish second today. Nevertheless, I still took $200 from them as the following screen shot indicates:

Actually the guy that won it took quite a few chips from me with some really nice hands near the end. Then, in the final hand, my A-Q had his A-5 beat until the river when he caught another five. Most of the guys that play these CD tour events are decent players and a pleasure to play with.

I'd love to see more of our members playing in them as they've been very lucrative for me plus they're a lot of fun! PM me if you'd like more information. Good luck players!
Niiis1992
2 star member

Postby Niiis1992 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:08 am

congrats Buddy, nice job indeed.
Dientiong
5 star member

Re: I Blew it at CD's Final Table

Postby Dientiong » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:17 pm

Mauidudi wrote:Howdy Y'all -

I don't know if very many of you are familiar with CD's tour events but I think they're some of the finest tourneys offered bar none. I was in first with a huge stack and somehow pissed it away at the final table to finish second today. Nevertheless, I still took $200 from them as the following screen shot indicates:

I'd love to see more of our members playing in them as they've been very lucrative for me plus they're a lot of fun! PM me if you'd like more information. Good luck players!

Hey Maui, without getting into too much detail, could you share the basics of the CD Tour.  I keep telling you I'm going to play but never make it over.
Ahmand1976
2 star member

CD Poker Tour

Postby Ahmand1976 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:53 pm

Howdy Y'all -

Go here http://www.cdpoker.com/ and then about in the middle of the page is a link to information about their little tour. Basically they have six qualifiers per week for $3.30, two each on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Each of these pays out a guaranteed $300 yet they only average about 60 entries meaning CD is covering the additional $120 or so. All you have to do is make the top 20 in any one of them to qualify for a $1000 Weekly FR held on the following Sunday and also a $2000 Monthly FR which is held on the first Saturday of the following month. On top of those, they pay out monthly winnings depending on how you do in those freerolls. There's a little more to it than what I've stated but you can find all of that at the above link.

DC, myself, and a number of others play it regularly and remind each other via MSN. MSN is a great way to share information regarding all upcoming tourneys or special events. Feel free to PM me with the email address you used to register with them and I'll probably add you to my contact list.

Good luck!

Return to “Boasts & Brags”