netteller

New to poker? This is the place to get the hang of it.

Moderator: Moderator

Foreme
1 star member

NETTELLER

Postby Foreme » Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:26 pm

HI/
BIT NERVOUS REGARDING USING NETTELLER,WHAT DO THE REST OF YOU THINK,IS IT SECURE????

SLOOBY
Mystery36
5 star member

Postby Mystery36 » Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:52 pm

I have used it alot and have had no trouble at all.I you are worried about giving them your bank account numbers I would suggest setting up a seperate bank account just for your poker/neteller moneys.
Foreme
1 star member

seperate account?

Postby Foreme » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:12 pm

great idea,will make arrangements

cheers

slooby
Keirock85
2 star member

netteller

Postby Keirock85 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:37 pm

I know nothing about netteller, could someone tell me how it works?

Thanks  :?
Mystery36
5 star member

Postby Mystery36 » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:46 pm

Neteller is basically an online bank.You give them your bank account numbers.When you withdraw your money from poker sites you have it sent to your neteller account and from there you can have it sent into your bank account.The same with deposits.If you have money in your neteller account you can have it put into any of your poker rooms and it only takes seconds.
Hertake
3 star member

Postby Hertake » Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:13 am

I want to know if somebody has bad experience with neteller. And if you think this is the best way to deposit money in your account...
Bitherry1993
2 star member

Postby Bitherry1993 » Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:16 pm

In my opinion Neteller is by far the best way to make deposits and most of all to recieve cashouts the quickest.  I've never had a problem with them! The only bad thing I can mention is that in the beginning, while they are verifying you, they make it real tough for security reasons.  Actually that makes me feel safer! Yes use Neteller....it's the best way I think!

JaykeDog
Dientiong
5 star member

Postby Dientiong » Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:36 pm

It took me awhile to join the NeTeller revolution but it is really a nice way to manage your money across different sites.  I've not had a problem with it yet.
Hertake
3 star member

Postby Hertake » Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:46 am

how does it work ... you give your bank account number and you are ready to transfer money the same day?? do you know ifs free of charge???
Dientiong
5 star member

Postby Dientiong » Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:49 pm

If I remember correctly, they have a short process that involves an actual check and your account info.  I think you have to fill out an online check to look identical to one from your checkbook.  The only other thing I had to do was call the support center to get access to my account online....still not sure why since that seems like it should have been a given.

Fees:  I haven't paid one yet.
Hertake
3 star member

Postby Hertake » Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:55 pm

Thanks for your answers...
Northe
3 star member

Postby Northe » Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:04 pm

Neteller is definetly to way to go.

You should be far more nervous about giving ever fly-by-nite Poker Site your banking information.

I recommend Neteller, I've never had a problem with them
Begglas
2 star member

Postby Begglas » Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:25 pm

A couple of notes for new Neteller users.    You can deposit directly from your bank to a pokersite using Neteller's Instacash feature, but there is a fee for this service.   A few of the poker sites do waive the fees, but be forewarned.

The same is true for various methods of accessing your money.   You can get a Neteller debit card and access your money right away, but there are fees.   If you are willing to wait a few days, transfers back to your bank are free.

Although it usually takes 2 business days to get your money, I have heard a recent report of it taking longer, probably due to higher volumes during the pre-holiday season.  So don't get in a panic if you don't see your money the next day.

I've been using Neteller for over a year and I think it is the best way to go.
Disper
2 star member

Postby Disper » Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:33 pm

When dealing with Neteller (which, by the way is the best) you give them your bank account number and your credit card number and they will ask you to certify them by a) depositing two small amounts i.e. $0.17 and say $0.24 into your bank account and you report to them when it is in your account.  That certifies that it is going to your account.  That will certify that and b) they will certify your credit card number.

Once this is done you can deposit as much as you want into your Neteller, either with your bank account or your credit card.  Once this is done you just let it sit there till you want to use it.  You can also get a debit card so when you go away and want to withdraw money on a trip you just load up your debit card and can withdraw from any bank that has "sirrus".  It is a great way to keep your money handy.

I have used Neteller for years and never had a problem.
Hertake
3 star member

Postby Hertake » Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:23 pm

thanks guys!

Read your post make me fell more confortable about using neteller.

Return to “Beginner's Q & A”