wandering...

New to poker? This is the place to get the hang of it.

Moderator: Moderator

Bedingled
1 star member

Wandering

Postby Bedingled » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:43 pm

Can you transfer money from one poker site to another? I don't even know how to get my money out...lol. I've never actually deposited at AP i just started with freeroll money and worked my way up from there...do i have to make a deposit to get my money out??? :oops:
Pred1984
4 star member

Postby Pred1984 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:30 pm

You probably can't transfer from one site to another.  

As for withdrawing from AP. I don't know the answer off the top of my head, but if it's important to you, then I suggest looking on the AP site or asking their support people.
Jecrer
1 star member

Postby Jecrer » Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:20 pm

I use Neteller as my go between.. there are fees involved.. but they have been very good to me so far.  But there are others that do the same serivce... shop around..
Vitheartat
1 star member

Postby Vitheartat » Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:05 pm

Yeah you can easily transfer money from one site to another, not directly however in most case.  Usually you have to transfer it through an online service such as Neteller.  There are fees for doing this but certainly less than withdrawing completely and having it sent to you and then redepositing.
Tirs1969
1 star member

wandering...

Postby Tirs1969 » Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:10 pm

please keep in mind that the fine print at AP and other online poker sites claim once you deposit money into their accounts, its officially their money and they can do what they want with it at any time for any reason, once they allow you to make a withdrawel and the money is in your hands is the only time it becomes your money again. ive had quite the hellacious time with certain sites and money/funding issues. they are for the most part unwilling to budge for the average joe like myself. take heed.
Confled
3 star member

Postby Confled » Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:58 pm

Abe is right. The best way is to transfer to net teller and then use neteller to deposit to your desired site.

Return to “Beginner's Q & A”