All Inners

Questions & Answers. Did you play that hand right? Ask the other forum members.

Moderator: Moderator

Begglas
2 star member

Postby Begglas » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:57 am

I hate all-inners that win with rags.   Nothing I hate more than having my big pocket pairs busted by 104os.  On the other hand, it is a real treat 104os goes all in and my big pair wins!

Guess you have to take the bad with the good.   :lol:
Nownspattles
1 star member

Postby Nownspattles » Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:06 am

i hate the ones that play more then one torny at a time .
and let the timer run wile playing another table.
Nownspattles
1 star member

Postby Nownspattles » Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:06 am

i hate the ones that play more then one torny at a time .
and let the timer run wile playing another table.
Yousand
3 star member

Postby Yousand » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:07 pm

I can't stand the all-in idiots that seem to be on every table that I have ever sat at. The only good thing about them is that before long they are a certainty to hand their chips over to what I would class as a 'decent player' (someone that understands how the game works).

I played a 3 table tourny last night and on the first hand 4 people went all-in, I was on the button with AA and took them all out with quad aces.:lol:  On second hand another 3 went all-in, I called with Ac, Jc, hit the nut flush on flop and royal flush on river.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Unfortunately there is no happy ending to my story as I managed only 3rd from my dream start. I am fairly new at poker and some other the other players were just too good for me. Hopefully I'll catch up with them in a few months and get my revenge. :evil:
Shament1994
1 star member

All Inners

Postby Shament1994 » Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:50 pm

I also hate the "All-inners" with the terrible hands, then win with them.  But I also agree that it is nice when you get to take them out with a truly good poker hand.  It makes no sense to do that.

It doesn't help in the long run to start with a big stack.  The time to have the a "big stack" is later in the tourny.    :lol:  :lol:
Spable
1 star member

Postby Spable » Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:43 pm

i think the people I hate are the ones that go all in and try to steal the pots. I don't know if there just stupid or what but whenever i get a decent hand and call them, they have a good hand. VERY annoying.
Northe
3 star member

Postby Northe » Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:28 pm

People who think they know all there is to know about poker and upon beating therer hand tell you that you should not have played that or played it different.  Well my hand beat theirs, so who ended up right.  Sometimes there is gut feel, and you can't beat that ever.
Obling1970
2 star member

Postby Obling1970 » Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:29 pm

i hate those people who sit out in freerolls AND talk in other languages it makes me so mad...sometimes i just freak out and yell at them haha

Return to “Q & A”