just sayin...

Introduce yourself to the other members.

Moderator: Moderator

Wasken
1 star member

new arrival

Postby Wasken » Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:14 pm

Im all about poker,making the best moves at the right time,of course winning is the best feeling...Every player have is unique way to play.im the good player kind...i mean..patient,serious and being calm is how i play,love to talk about the game.Have any answers or questions for Texas Holdem,let know.

Rubinhood.
Wasken
1 star member

Just Sayin...

Postby Wasken » Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:15 pm

It happens that on a tourney table or single,you dont get good cards hand
so often,thats when your patient z limited,and the pressure on you to make on GOOD move,try to wait to get a good hand,Cant GET,so come the time to make a play with any sort of hand,RISKIN,get it or dont,at least you had risk it...the community cards could be good for you,so you could almost double up if it is well play and if there not just Remember,its not that im a underdog Player,it is the hands that I got.You will get a nex table the same day or days after and it could be all contrary,Hot seat,i mean you gettin the goodHIGH cards,the pockets,so you feelin confident
But even with those good hand you could fell,so need to play safe.
VERDICT:Be patient,Be calm and be serious so your game be well play.

Good Poker Game to all .
Rubinhood...
Wasken
1 star member

the team

Postby Wasken » Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:21 pm

Now im part of the family.ready to chat about anything.

Rubinhood.
Dientiong
5 star member

Re: the team

Postby Dientiong » Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:58 pm

RUBINHOOD wrote:Now im part of the family.ready to chat about anything.

Rubinhood.

Welcome to the party Rubin.  We have some freerolls and buy-in tourneys if you are interested in playing against other members, but we're always glad to have someone looking to talk poker.

One of our challenges lies in raising the content level of the posts.  If you have any thoughts, please don't hesitate to chime in.  You sound like you have a lot to offer.

Good luck,

gmroz22
Wasken
1 star member

just sayin...

Postby Wasken » Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:45 am

passing on the forum to see what is new,well moderator ill try to do      the best post possible...Hand will meet at tables and .......Respect for the good things u guys doing ...

Good game to all...
Rubinhood,
bold outlaw from the forrest of Sherwood......
im sleepin....

Return to “Introduce Yourself”