New member "Happy New Year"

Introduce yourself to the other members.

Moderator: Moderator

Confled
3 star member

Badfrog has joined!

Postby Confled » Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:43 pm

Hello to all and merry christmas. I look foward to playing against you ,look for me I use the name Badfrog. Give me a yell if you see me.
ACE-magnet
5 star member

Postby ACE-magnet » Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:52 pm

hello. i hope you find plenty of infomation and competetion here. gl at the tables and welcome to the forum.
Yousand
3 star member

Postby Yousand » Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:01 pm

Welcome to the forum.
There are some excellent freerolls and buy in games for members. I've only been here 2 weeks myself and think it is the best forum I have been involved with. There seems to be a good mix of novice and experienced players and from what I have seen the more experienced don't belittle or bemoan the newer players for asking questions that may seem stupid to them. See you at the tables.

8)
Keirock85
2 star member

hey

Postby Keirock85 » Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:31 pm

good luck bad, and i hope to see you at a table soon, say hello ok!!
Whictime
2 star member

New member "Happy New Year"

Postby Whictime » Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:50 am

Well "Happy New Year"  :D I hope all of yours are great!!!!
I am a new,  and  excited to be a member of this form. I cant' remember how many times I've had a question and there's no one to turn to. Poker players seem to be a dedicated bunch and eager to help. I've only been playing for about a year, but I really enjoy the game. I've read some books and look forward to using the knowledge I've learned each day.  I hope that the new year will bring new and exciting games for you all.!!  :wink:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”