Re: Howdy Y'all

Introduce yourself to the other members.

Moderator: Moderator

Ahmand1976
2 star member

Howdy Y'all

Postby Ahmand1976 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:28 am

Howdy Y'all -

I know most of you from other forums and various tourneys we've played in together. I go by the alias of Mauidudi at most all sites with the exception of those disallowing the same name in their various rooms such as Play-Tech sites. Regardless, all of my names start with Maui so I ain't all that hard to find.

JD is one of my MSN Pals and he got me in here and pressed me to post a little bit. By the way, those of you that I don't know should consider loading MSN as it's a great way to share upcoming tourney info and just BS with fellow players. Anyhow, I look forward to playing with you and I wish you all the best of luck!

EDIT: After posting this I noticed BD indicated CR got him in here. Well I'd like to point out that I got CR in here BD and if you'd been around at the time I would have invited you as well. Ha Ha - good to see so many Pals here!
ACE-magnet
5 star member

Postby ACE-magnet » Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:22 pm

welcome to the foum.
Dientiong
5 star member

Re: Howdy Y'all

Postby Dientiong » Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:24 pm

Mauidudi wrote:Howdy Y'all -

I know most of you from other forums and various tourneys we've played in together. I go by the alias of Mauidudi at most all sites with the exception of those disallowing the same name in their various rooms such as Play-Tech sites. Regardless, all of my names start with Maui so I ain't all that hard to find.

JD is one of my MSN Pals and he got me in here and pressed me to post a little bit. By the way, those of you that I don't know should consider loading MSN as it's a great way to share upcoming tourney info and just BS with fellow players. Anyhow, I look forward to playing with you and I wish you all the best of luck!

EDIT: After posting this I noticed BD indicated CR got him in here. Well I'd like to point out that I got CR in here BD and if you'd been around at the time I would have invited you as well. Ha Ha - good to see so many Pals here!

Hmmm.  You look very familiar, but I can't seem to place it.
Welition93
5 star member

Postby Welition93 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:28 pm

well how ever u came glad to meet you. GL on the up and coming freeroles :lol:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”