Re: pc

List your favourite freeroll sites.

Moderator: Moderator

Frappovately
1 star member

freerolls at pokerchamps

Postby Frappovately » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:36 pm

freerolls at pokrchamps every hour, not so big prizes thow, but the blinds are inchrising every 5 min or so, so one freeroll takes max 3 hours, grate if you dont wanna sitt 5 hurs to win!=)
Orneved
5 star member

Re: freerolls at pokerchamps

Postby Orneved » Fri May 12, 2006 8:25 am

[quote="olla89"]freerolls at pokrchamps every hour, not so big prizes thow, but the blinds are inchrising every 5 min or so, so one freeroll takes max 3 hours, grate if you dont wanna sitt 5 hurs to win!=)[/quote]

i play the poker  champs freeroll all the time,   i am glad you dont have to sit for 4 or 5 hours before hitting the cash,  the average amount of time is round 40 to 45 minutes for the 200 freeroll,  about 2-2and half hours for the 50 freerolls and that is only because they now allow seating up to 1000 for all freerolls now

eric
Thernibled
1 star member

pc

Postby Thernibled » Fri May 12, 2006 9:25 am

poker champs is a waste of time. the number of entries is huge. the jackpot is small. waste of time if you are trying to play in games without putting money into the account.
Orneved
5 star member

Re: pc

Postby Orneved » Fri May 12, 2006 9:48 am

[quote="aleiji"]poker champs is a waste of time. the number of entries is huge. the jackpot is small. waste of time if you are trying to play in games without putting money into the account.[/quote]

i do agree with you but it is fun to play especially if your in USA and play late at night,  not all 2500 seats are taken after the 11pm freeroll.  i place the money more at night than in the day but i think every poker site needs to take away raked hands,  etc to cash out,  i think we should be allowed to cash out freeroll wins without deposits,  i would even accept a min requirement to withdrawl without a deposit like 20 dollars

eric
Havistries
2 star member

Postby Havistries » Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:00 pm

pokerchamps ive had a while really regular freerolls like the lotto at time but can empty reall quick in tournie with all inners
Orneved
5 star member

Postby Orneved » Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:19 pm

[quote="babyrox"]pokerchamps ive had a while really regular freerolls like the lotto at time but can empty reall quick in tournie with all inners[/quote]

i only lasted less than ten minutes today in one of those bingo freerolls lol

eric

Return to “Good Freeroll Sites”