freerolls drop

List your favourite freeroll sites.

Moderator: Moderator

Siould
1 star member

Postby Siould » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:07 pm

the reason they are shrinking is that poker sites are realizing that there are many people out there who play their freerolls but will never deposit on their site
Frook1971
4 star member

Postby Frook1971 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:42 pm

I've had at least 2 offers that I've taken up for free money deposited directly into an account that I can play with. If these websites really want to draw new customers this is the way to go. On one site, I lost the ten dollars that they gave me. I won't name names but the sites wasn't for me. The second site, I've played on it less then 2 hours and have increased it to 30.00. I can only play very part time on that site as I play on a few others and actually have a full time job. Both sites did put mucho restrictions on withdrawling the money but thats fine. I'm not looking to get on win a few bucks and to pull out. If I like a site and it doesn't mean that I have to win all the time, I might even deposit into the site.

On a side note, I won 7 dollars at party poker in a freeroll. In 2 weeks I've run it up to 170. I've played maybe 7 hours. I used to hate party with a passion but once you get used to the jacked up cards and suck outs it doesn't play so bad. lol.  

Also placed 27 or better in the 6000 person stars freeroll. Then I placed 6th in the 1000 freeroll for a 45.00 win. I used to play there but pulled out after losing 600 on flopped quads. I'll play some low limit stuff and try to build it back up again.

Currently, I'm playing 3 sites. 2 with freeroll won money and the third a hand out. I like playing so I don't mind freerolls but I'd rather play for cash and it is always better to be playing with someone elses cash :))
Orneved
5 star member

Postby Orneved » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:18 am

[quote="truushot"]I've had at least 2 offers that I've taken up for free money deposited directly into an account that I can play with. If these websites really want to draw new customers this is the way to go. On one site, I lost the ten dollars that they gave me. I won't name names but the sites wasn't for me. The second site, I've played on it less then 2 hours and have increased it to 30.00. I can only play very part time on that site as I play on a few others and actually have a full time job. Both sites did put mucho restrictions on withdrawling the money but thats fine. I'm not looking to get on win a few bucks and to pull out. If I like a site and it doesn't mean that I have to win all the time, I might even deposit into the site.

On a side note, I won 7 dollars at party poker in a freeroll. In 2 weeks I've run it up to 170. I've played maybe 7 hours. I used to hate party with a passion but once you get used to the jacked up cards and suck outs it doesn't play so bad. lol.  

Also placed 27 or better in the 6000 person stars freeroll. Then I placed 6th in the 1000 freeroll for a 45.00 win. I used to play there but pulled out after losing 600 on flopped quads. I'll play some low limit stuff and try to build it back up again.

Currently, I'm playing 3 sites. 2 with freeroll won money and the third a hand out. I like playing so I don't mind freerolls but I'd rather play for cash and it is always better to be playing with someone elses cash :))[/quote]

i dont know why you cant name the sites,  ihave also had free 10 dollars at pacific poker but cannot play there anymore because i do not see more than one freeroll a day

eric
Eappy1967
3 star member

Postby Eappy1967 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:33 am

there's plenty of freerolls out there, you just have to download more sites.  You can be in a freeroll just about anytime of the day if you have enough sites to cruise.

Return to “Good Freeroll Sites”