Re: MOST FREEROLLS

List your favourite freeroll sites.

Moderator: Moderator

Kepon1978
2 star member

MOST FREEROLLS

Postby Kepon1978 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:23 am

AP HAS THE MOST FREEROLLS THAT I KNOW OF IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANY WHERE ELSE LET ME KNOW
Theauster
1 star member

AP free rolls

Postby Theauster » Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:54 pm

i agree this has the most free rolls .....but its 2000 enter  i know thats better 5000 at poker stars

but with 2000 it takes 4 to 5 hours to get to the last table

also with them starting every 30 mins if you play well u can be in 4 at once.  

:)
Stong1988
1 star member

Postby Stong1988 » Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:33 pm

poker.com has good freerolls
Andareat
3 star member

Free rolls

Postby Andareat » Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:00 pm

Bet Fred is one that I found that has a lot, but Absolute does have a ton of them not sure if they still have there 1000 and 5000 weekly free roll.
Comenclater
1 star member

prima

Postby Comenclater » Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:42 pm

they have the big ones
Comenclater
1 star member

also..

Postby Comenclater » Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:43 pm

like poker ,com..they have great cashout
Laing1989
2 star member

Postby Laing1989 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:33 am

I dont even bother playing at AP much.. when they had the 1k and 5k i did, , but otherwise payout ratio to entrants is terrible. 2k folks and 6 hours to get a couple dollars at most :( Sure they run every hour or so (half-hour at times) but are they really worth the time invested?

I prefer bodog's 1000$ with 1k entrants (1.0 ratio) they run about 4 times a week.
Cherry poker has a 100$ and a 150$ each week with about 80-100 entrants (1.0 -1.5 ratio)
Hollywood has 3 250$, but of late they have started getting 700+ folks entering... (.33 is a tad low fer me, but i like the cashout rules)
nordicbet has a good number of big ones of late. 10k's with a couple k folks entering (still over 2-3.0)
crazypoker has 1 decent fr on sundays. about 500 folks enter fer around a 500$ prize pool(1.0... prima site)
betfred and pokerhost have a couple that i play on(having already deposited at pokerhost i can withdraw freely now)
poker.com's are not very good value imho, but they run very quickly and every 2 hours. if the site was a tad bit more stable for me i would play it a bit more ...

other then that i tend to play forum tournaments of one form or another.
Dientiong
5 star member

Postby Dientiong » Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:07 pm

Mystafyi wrote:I dont even bother playing at AP much.. when they had the 1k and 5k i did, , but otherwise payout ratio to entrants is terrible. 2k folks and 6 hours to get a couple dollars at most :( Sure they run every hour or so (half-hour at times) but are they really worth the time invested?

Good point.  I don't play in these unless I feel like testing out a new strategy.  Otherwise, the time you have to spend in the hopes of landing $5 is just not worth it.  
However, I would highly recommend these to anyone that is new to poker and is trying to build up a bankroll with depositing.  Beyond that, it's really not worth it.
Laing1989
2 star member

Postby Laing1989 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:57 pm

Sir, with all due respect, the withdraw policy on some sites are insane if you have not deposited prior to winning any money. This makes building a bankroll on a good withdraw policy site a priority.

Pokerhost policy is one of the meanest i think. I learned the hard way you better just hunker down and make the 25$ deposit BEFORE even bothering to play anything! you cannot withdraw without making deposit, and you have to rake all $ made prior to the deposit, even if you use those fund to enter and win a pay tourney. I neteller them 25$ on a friday, played the sunday depositor fr. monday i withdrew 30$... no problems since... love the site even though they recently reduced Freerolls with the rest of the sites...

AP has a 30 day wait period after depositing in order to pull out freeroll winnings prior to the deposit if i remember correct. (If its different now i apologize and hope someone will correct me)

betfred im up to a couple hundred from freeroll and pay tournies... will deposit this weekend to verify withdraw policy. Should be the same as playgate since they same network.They will send a check in 4-6 weeks i have heard folks attest too, but thats a long time to tie up money.

I have deposited at playgate to withdraw winnings via neteller, took a few days round trip, but no worries.

Gaming club is a prima site... that means best withdraw policy on the net!!!
no deposit normally required to withdraw. can set up neteller link without deposit also! took 2nd in a 5k tourney a while back here. created neteller account, ,couple days later tranfered 600$ into my new neteller account, the rest is history :)
speaking of that, bet365 has that 5k still going on saterdays, and nordicbet is running a 50k this weekend. 2 more prima sites...

chit.. i rambled on... sorry my point was withdraw policy is just as important to building a new bankroll as the tournament themselves. you gotta read withdraw policy before starting to invest a lot of time playing on the site. ask support, call them, with tournaments lasting hours each, dont waste yer time needlessly :)
Mysta[/quote]
Cultin
2 star member

freeroll sites

Postby Cultin » Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:27 am

Mystafyi

the sites you mentioned.... how do you know they are safe... without viruses, etc.?  What do you mean about the "cash outs" being better?  Just the amounts or the conditions?
Laing1989
2 star member

Postby Laing1989 » Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:50 pm

I was refering to their withdraw policies.
Fact of the matter is new sites run the best freerolls. once a site has been established they tend to cut back on freerolls.
If you want to be assured of receiving your winnings, sure play at pokerstars or pokerroom, or one of the other big dogs... but your freeroll winnings will suck even if you place high in these tournaments.
Ahmand1976
2 star member

Withdrawals

Postby Ahmand1976 » Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:43 pm

Howdy Y'all -

I just wanted to tell Mys that I've withdrawn about $1500 in MTT winnings from CD (Club Dice) without ever depositing. They use the same software as BetFred, PlayGate, Titon, Noble and a few others but I don't know if their policies are the same. The money was transferred to my FirePay account within 48 hours each of the four or five times.

I believe JetSet requires a deposit yet I think their withdrawals are instant. I know for a fact that both deposits and player transfers there are executed immediately.

Good luck players!
Warorinced
2 star member

Postby Warorinced » Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:34 am

Absolute you can always count on.

Poker.com including Aussie Millions freerolls right now.

Check out Jetset and Pokerworld too.  Not huge payers but few players.
Chammat
5 star member

Postby Chammat » Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:02 pm

ive emailed AP with a suggestion, this is what i have said basically,

ive said: many people i speak to about your software complain your freeroll take forever, so maybe you could cut it from having 40   $50 freerolls a day, to having 20 $100 freerolls a day with maybe an 800 max entrants, your site will then become more popular and will become a better rated site.

thats what i sent them, or along them lines, what do you guys think? :?
Refereall84
1 star member

Re: MOST FREEROLLS

Postby Refereall84 » Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:17 pm

everest poker has single table free rolls. they are for a dime prize pool but I have turned it into 50.00 so it was not bad

Return to “Good Freeroll Sites”