another bad week

Which is the worst bad beat you've had?

Moderator: Moderator

Tank
5 star member

another bad week

Postby Tank » Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:23 pm

I think if I ever do find Lady luck again, I'm just going too shoot her...lol i can not play with these bozos anymore, play great cards, get beat by chit, play chit cards (no logical reason) and win...even the money tourneys are getting just as nuts, 10 buck tourney same chit everyone is playing "poker lotto" I just can't figure it. I have heard the words "patience" "pick your spot" problem with that is by the time you get cards the leaders are so far in front you can't catch them... So I guess it does boil down to one thing "luck" and I ani't got none.....lol....does anyone else feel the same?
m60
Mystery36
5 star member

Postby Mystery36 » Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:25 pm

Im hearing you m60 its been rediculous.The tourney I played last night everyone called with any rags they were holding.My KA was beat by K6 offsuit,my KQ suited was beat by Q2 offsuit and then to finish me off was a classic.....Hoding pocket Ks and caught a K on the flop for trips and a guy calles me with A2 offsuit.The board turned 4 hearts and I had none his 2 was a heart lol.What can you do?Internet poker takes about as much skill as playing a slot machine these days.

Return to “Bad Beat”