bet365 today

Which is the worst bad beat you've had?

Moderator: Moderator

Mystery36
5 star member

Another prima delight

Postby Mystery36 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:03 am

I cant stress enough how much I hate prima sites.Sorry I know your affiliated with some.Tonight I was holding KK and made a descent size raise and was called by 1 guy.The flop was 2 :s 3 :c K :d .I went all in with a smile from my trips and no flush draw.The guy called me with about 20k more chips than me.He is holding 44.Turn6 :d river5 :s .Nice little str8 for the big stack how convenient.I placed 89th in a tourney that pays 80 places.Good thing its a freeroll or I couldnt laugh about it.I wont play another prima site.Well until the next one.I went to kick the dog but I forgot I dont have one,I wonder where the wife is?
Tank
5 star member

bet365 today

Postby Tank » Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:03 am

Don't feel like the lone ranger. today I was doing ok I think i had about 4500. sitting in 342nd and all I had too do was just sit there but noooo not me. Hang on too your socks blinds I think was 200x400 I called the big blind small blind folded big blind raised 400 this guy had been playing kind of lose (big stack) so I rasied him back he goes all in I call cards me AK Clubs, Him King ten Diamonds flop was two diamonds and a spade turn club river yep you gessed it a ****** Diamond some times I wonder If lady luck is ever going too pick up the phone...lol
m60

Return to “Bad Beat”