Re: My best bad beat...

Which is the worst bad beat you've had?

Moderator: Moderator

Doccujjoinds
1 star member

My best bad beat...

Postby Doccujjoinds » Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:13 pm

I flopped a FH = Aces full of Kings. Boy I thought I had it all and immediately moved all and 2 opponents called. After another round of betting, one of the 2 opponents drops out. Then, my other opponent show his cards- I was beaten by a Royal Flush.

I had AC AH

Flop: AD KS KH

Turn:QS

River: 10S

Opponent had: JS AS
Last edited by Doccujjoinds on Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jdawg1142
5 star member

Postby Jdawg1142 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:45 am

wow did that is tough. I hope you reacted better then mike matusow when he lost a big pot to a str8 flush when he had a boat or quads i think :lol: he ripped the computer out of the socket and then threw it in his pool
Hatent1995
4 star member

Re: My best bad beat...

Postby Hatent1995 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:14 pm

melziemae wrote:I flopped a FH = Kings full of Aces. Boy I thought I had it all and immediately moved all and 2 opponents called. After another round of betting, one of the 2 opponents drops out. Then, my other opponent show his cards- I was beaten by a Royal Flush.

I had KS AH

Flop: AD KS KH

Turn:QS

River: 10S

Opponent had: JS AS

Yikes...that was agonizing just reading it.

jdawg1142 wrote:wow did that is tough. I hope you reacted better then mike matusow when he lost a big pot to a str8 flush when he had a boat or quads i think he ripped the computer out of the socket and then threw it in his pool

When my quads got spanked by a straight flush I thought about it. But then I just took a deep breath, turned off my computer, walked directly to the corner bar, and proceeded to get sauced. Maybe not the best way to handle the situation, but cheaper than a new computer. And much more fun. :)

Return to “Bad Beat”