quads beaten buy another quad!!

Which is the worst bad beat you've had?

Moderator: Moderator

Mentir2

quads beaten buy another quad!!

Postby Mentir2 » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:18 pm

i had pocket 5's and and another guy has pocket kings
on the flop i get triple 5's he get trip kings and then on the turn i get quad fives but the river gives the guy a friken king. 2 quads was bs!!!! he owned me!
Wolut1970
1 star member

Postby Wolut1970 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:16 am

I am dealt AA on the button.... couple of limpers I raise, 3 callers.

Flop is an ugly KT4 all diamonds and I don't have the Ace of diamonds. Still it's checked to me and I bet. 2 fold and I get 1 caller. Turn is the A of diamonds and he checks to me. Well, I have 3 aces... he's gonna have to prove to me has a diamond. I bet he raises. I'll take a shot at the river on the board pairing so I call. The river is the case A! Woohooo... QUAD Aces! He bets I raise, he reraises, I eagerly cap never even imagining I could lose. Really glad they have a cap on raises! It would have been 4 or 5 more bets before I would have really even considered the fact I could be beaten. Cards flip and off goes the stack to the Royal with QJ diamonds! Holy smokes... First time I have EVER lost with quad anything.
Givedisming
1 star member

Postby Givedisming » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:20 am

I've seen it once in a real life tournament....
Pocket 6 vs Pocket king
Beills
2 star member

Postby Beills » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:32 am

I lost recently with the lowest pocket cards.I had 22 and got quads on the flop...all in..1 call, he has 33 and of course gets 2 others for quad 3's.I was mad of course but it was pretty funny.

Return to “Bad Beat”