yuk

Which is the worst bad beat you've had?

Moderator: Moderator

Rower1979
3 star member

FOUR KKKK's VS FOUR AAAA's

Postby Rower1979 » Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:56 am

One Afternoon, a very close friend of mine, calls and asks me are you playing poker online yet and answer was no but I was just getting ready to sign-up for a ring game. He says don't just take over my computer and play my game, he says he's got somewhere to go and he hated to use their computer or sit out anyway.So I take over and in the mean time while he's getting ready to go he logs in with my address. He had given me over 300K in chips. before he shut down I was 700K in chips. He got to where he was gone and they decide to watch and cheer me on. Told him on phone you could take over your money, said no you are doing better than me. Finally got to final table and the money is not bad right there. AND I am chip leader OVer 2 mill in chips. as game goes down to final 4 players I get pocket KK  bb calls from all I push and everyone calls. the flop KKT os bid made and of coasre I raise and I raised hardbut not all in and they all call. turn is an A the bets and raises are done everyone still in figure str8's boats are there. Man I'm going home early hot damns and the river is an A. Everyone checks so what the heck, allin and they all call. Glory how a luya oh crap he's got pocket AA so couldn't recover got 2nd place and my buddy cashed big it should have been lots more. Early in a live game something like this happen but I had the better hand, so now I get shy when I see four of a kind drop for me.
Thernibled
1 star member

Postby Thernibled » Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:19 pm

:) yeah that would make you feel like no hand is the best anymore.
Thernibled
1 star member

yuk

Postby Thernibled » Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:25 pm

if i had that and lost like that, then i would be very likely to play slowly. i think it would make an aggressive player turn the other way. clearly that was a bad beat.
Dayincle
2 star member

Postby Dayincle » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:28 pm

that is pretty bad, i would have to quit after somethin like that i think.

Return to “Bad Beat”