lol

Which is the worst bad beat you've had?

Moderator: Moderator

Oultiventy
1 star member

Horrible Beat!!!!!!

Postby Oultiventy » Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:14 am

Ok got dealt JJ and make a standard pre flop raise.  Three people call so i was getting a little nervous.  The flop comes JJA.   WOWOWOWOW.  I was in shock so i tryed to slow play it.  I checked.  Some guys bets almost bets about 6k whihc is about half his stack. I then re raised and put myself all in.  He had a little more chips than me so if i lost this one i would be out.  He calls and turns of pocke rockets.  He had boated up makin him have second nuts.  I was a little nervous but only had to sweat and ace. Then all of a sudden on the river what do you think falls.  A freeken ace.LOL.  Man was that a horrible beat.  Was so pissed.  And to make things even worse the guy that won that pot ended up later winning the tourney cashin in 1200 dollars.  Can you believe that luck.  Guess Ap is known for beats like that huh? LOL. :wink:
Laidearks
2 star member

lol

Postby Laidearks » Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:36 pm

yea that does sound like a bad beat.....if that happened to me i would be mad for the rest of the day
Laidearks
2 star member

lol

Postby Laidearks » Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:36 pm

yea that does sound like a bad beat.....if that happened to me i would be mad for the rest of the day

Return to “Bad Beat”