BAD BEAT

Which is the worst bad beat you've had?

Moderator: Moderator

Aree1996
3 star member

bad beat

Postby Aree1996 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:30 am

Well another bad beat at our absolute tourney, aj vs a10, all in on the flop of A 3 5 turn was a 7 river was a 10, i had a nice chip stack ready to work my way to the final table but my chips ended for #23 place, i can't be dissapointed in my play b/c i put my money in with the best hand, congrats to all that made final table.
Shookeplise91

worst bad beat i can think of atm

Postby Shookeplise91 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:06 am

ok i had pockets queens and i was playing against one other guy...flop comes out ace ace queen.  im not sure if he went all in or i went all in but when the cards turned he had king 3.. the turn comes and theres anohter ace and then the 4th ace comes out on the river. giving him 4 of a kind with a king kicker. i couldnt belive it lol
Dientiong
5 star member

Re: worst bad beat i can think of atm

Postby Dientiong » Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:59 pm

midnightprelude1 wrote:i can't be dissapointed in my play b/c i put my money in with the best hand,

At least you can think it through and come to a logical conclusion.  Some people have a hard time understanding that making the proper play and then losing to a lessor hand is a part of the game.  

chrysallis wrote:ok i had pockets queens and i was playing against one other guy...flop comes out ace ace queen.  im not sure if he went all in or i went all in but when the cards turned he had king 3.. the turn comes and theres anohter ace and then the 4th ace comes out on the river. giving him 4 of a kind with a king kicker. i couldnt belive it lol

Chrys:  That's just gross.    :|
Sust1982
2 star member

BAD BEAT

Postby Sust1982 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:18 pm

I cannot stress enough how sick and tired I am getting with amatuerish players that seem to play any two cards, regardless of postion.
Last night I was involved in a hand where I had pocket j's on the button and with only one other caller in mid position, I raise about one third of my stack. Blinds fold and that person called. With 3.7.9 hitting the flop I felt pretty good as they checked to me. I raise, he reraises all in and I call. He has k/3 off suit...and ofcoarse he hits a king on the river...........aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Return to “Bad Beat”