luck

Which is the worst bad beat you've had?

Moderator: Moderator

Hatent1995
4 star member

chalk up another whippin'

Postby Hatent1995 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:28 am

Single table tourney. 3 of us left...me with the chip lead. Dealt A8 suited spades in the big blind. Button limps in, small blind calls, I make a pot sized raise. Button folds, small blind calls. Flop comes 2 of spades, 5 of spades, Jack of hearts. Small blind checks, I make another big raise with my nut flush draw. Small blind calls, turn is 9 of spades. Bingo.. I hit the nut flush. Small blind makes a pot sized bet, I raise the small blind all in figuring he had a set of 2's or 5's or Jacks. He calls with 5,2 offsuit. River comes...you guessed it..2 of diamonds. He makes 2's full of 5's and takes most of my chips. I finish 3rd place in a tourney I should have won. I'm still scratching my head as to why he called my preflop raise with 5,2 offsuit. :roll: Lucky bastard.
Tank
5 star member

luck

Postby Tank » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:49 am

someone once luck is a lady and she is blind, well if she is blind then how come she always picks the other guy...lol i am 3 for 3 today at the 6 seater 2 1st places and a 2nd THANKS JD ncis is comeing on so i will be watching the tube for a while and then who knows got my butt kicked in the 1000 at 333 on the bright side I did finish in the top half so I guess that is something

Return to “Bad Beat”