Ugh

Which is the worst bad beat you've had?

Moderator: Moderator

Woung1974
1 star member

From Full House to OUT-house. yep. another AA story lol !

Postby Woung1974 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:06 am

IN TRUE *VINTAGE* Jennifer Harman Style...

I had AA put all in by 88

Flop: 8A10

Turn: 10

River: NO WAY!!!! :evil:

yep *8*!
Thernand
3 star member

Ugh

Postby Thernand » Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:34 am

Ha d a similar one a while back with quad 5's.. The guy hit quad kings thesame hand..  He limped with KK.. the flop came k55.. I checked and he pushed.. I put him on KK.. he saw my 5-5 and musta freaked.. well until the K on the river.. The odds of a hand like that.. Hmm I wonder..
Glesing
2 star member

Postby Glesing » Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:26 pm

It has to happen sometimes everyone gets their good hands cracked all the time but its part of the game. (although it sucks)
Alicibuse
1 star member

Postby Alicibuse » Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:56 pm

I almost took down the beast.  Too bad I didn't know what the beast had.

I have J9 on the BB, and I got to limp in.

The flop is 4AJ.  There's a minimum bet across the table, and maybe I shouldn't have, but I called it.  Turn comes a 9.  My only fear was that ace, but now I had two pair.  So the minimum bet across the table didn't scare me much.  The river comes another 9, so I now have a boat.  The guy throwing out minimum bets fires a HUGE bet into the pot.  I figure he's got the other 9, but my boat will beat his trips, so I re-raise.  He quickly calls, and turns over pocket aces.  His boat of aces over nines beats my nines over jacks.  Bad part is, I was already counting how big my stack would be once I had won that pot.  Oh well

Return to “Bad Beat”