perfect hand

Tell us about your perfect hand.

Moderator: Moderator

Hatent1995
4 star member

Just when I thought I had seen it all...

Postby Hatent1995 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:29 pm

Dealt KJ in the BB. The table folds except for the small blind who makes a small raise. I call. Flop comes AAA. He checks, so I fire out a medium bet to see if I can scare him away. He calls which makes me a bit nervous. Until the turn....the final Ace. He checks. Now I have the nuts so I fire out another bet and he calls. The river is a 2. He checks, I put him all in and he calls. I figure a split pot until he shows me his pocket 2's??????? :shock: If anyone knows what this guy could possibly have been thinking, let me know. There was not a single hand that I could have had that would lose or split the pot to him on the river...but he still called me. If he would have reraised me on the flop with his full house I would have laid down. Where do these people come from...not that I'm complaining of course. :lol:
Tank
5 star member

Gift horse

Postby Tank » Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:14 pm

ooooooh buddie never never tempt lady luck, she gave you a present of a fool... not that I am superstious or anything but man talking about stepping on a crack in the sidewalk...lol...walk under any laders lately..
ok for warned if for armed... in other words watch your back jack...lmao
m60
Offs1979
1 star member

figure

Postby Offs1979 » Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:31 pm

ANYTIME; If you try to Figure Out WHY IN THE WORLD anybody would BET-Those CARDS !!

It will make YOU crazy!
Nowhimed
1 star member

perfect hand

Postby Nowhimed » Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:17 am

I've given up trying to figure why hands like that get called. Sure was lucky though. I should be that lucky

good luck
Dot

Return to “The perfect hand”